No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not doubting the accuracy of any of those points. TBF, I don't believe all of them can be assigned to a single entity which I believe you are assigning to Ds in general and Biden and Harris in particular. Conservatives are more likely to characterize the world in general and the United States in particular as a "cultural cess pool" with declining cultural morality. Research shows that cultural morality is actually improving or about the same over time. IOW, the cultural cess pool people talk about is perceived rather than real. It's an alternate reality. Why? Because our sources of information are more likely to focus on negative events instead of positive ones.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...iased%20memory.

I take lists like that above as political campaign rhetoric. It's intent is to move public opinion in a particular direction. Both candidates are engaged in those efforts. My view is that what we see as, for example, Biden's advocacy of open boarders or Harris' advocacy of abortion rights, as neither of these individuals being able to perceive right from the wrong. In Trump's case, his detractors on the left characterize him as a dangerous threat to democracy who also can't distinguish what is morally right or wrong.

Again, I ask why the negative viewpoint of DJT predominates? Again, it's our sources of information that fail to inform the public of the reality that DJT is not the purveyor of evil that he is characterized as. The reality is neither of the presidential candidates are the terrible people that their political opponents make them out to be with the press megaphoning such alternate realities..... and this is particularly applicable to the press that is in large part politically biased to the left.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Bullshit. Trump is a terrible person.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You forgot to take your TDS pills again.

Comment

• It's not that. It's the quantities necessary that's the problem. Imagine how much EPO The_Wizard_ would need to take to be able to run a mile. Now triple that. Quantity, my generally delusional friend. Quantity.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And Israel is fantastic. Yeah, them murderous terrorists best do a better job of sourcing their electronics.

Too bad ass-backwards non-Western countries are generally shit-for-brains when it comes to technology.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fuck off™
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• GXo1378WEAAXXN3.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good one CGVT....did you get that from your 8 year old grandkid?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Where'd you get that joke...from the joke store?"
                    brick.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This link actually includes a cctv video of one of the pagers going off. It might make me a bad person, but I giggled like a school girl.

Militant group Hezbollah promised to retaliate against Israel after accusing it of detonating pagers across Lebanon on Tuesday, killing nine people and wounding nearly 3,000 others who included fighters and Iran's envoy to Beirut.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes. You are a bad person.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’ve watched several beeper videos and have enjoyed them a great deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Yes. You are a bad person.
                            Ever since Nebraska climbed back atop the college football world, you’ve become quite sassy.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• False. I have never lost my sass.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you were a dainty effete buttercup. Now, you’re a powerful cat. Not a lion or tiger, mind you, but maybe a tabby cat with an attitude.

Roar.

Comment

Working...
                                X