Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Don't misunderstand...Trump was not good. Neither was Kamala as the moderators had to bail her out time and time again. I watched this shitshow thinking....holy shit...one of these morons is going to be POTUS?
    We saw the real Trump and a fake Kamala. Stages like this are certainly set to favor the fake, but gee, I'm just not trusting what the fakery might be hiding.

Comment

• She is phonier than a 3 dollar bill...and America is being gaslit by the media.

Same shitshow different day.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1726105340614.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• These two have hated each other for a while but yeah, can’t believe I’m agreeing with MTG but Loomer’s “we don’t want the White House smelling like curry” comment is pretty fucking racist.

Comment

• DSL = Delusional Shithead Loon
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good for DeWine.

Comment

• If your gutter trash supporters are attacking each other like this it’s a really good sign you dominated the debate.

Comment

• Comment

• You don't need a Connor Stallions type to figure out how to trigger Trump. His ridiculous pride in the rallies could not be a bigger target. That's been evident especially since that first Sean Spicer press conference. Show some fucking discipline.

He's had a glass jaw that was waiting to be hit. None of the Republicans couldn't do it and Clinton and Biden couldn't do it. The latter two kept on trying to spam the debates with so much policy. How embarrassing for Trumpers that the guy was reduced to internet memes of pets being eaten. Most of the time these debates are so dull that "Please proceed Governor" is a huge moment.

It doesn't matter all that much, 46 percent are hard wired maga. But it is funny that he had a 2 hour wicked witch meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      If your gutter trash supporters are attacking each other like this it’s a really good sign you dominated the debate.
                      These people are way too online. The Internet is a mistake. We have to go back.

Comment

• Kamala doing the power move handshake was some true Mourinho shithousery.

Comment

• Reuters claims Trump actually jumped in the polls after the debate. At least everyone knows where he stands on issues. The flip flopping of Kamala still got nowhere and no closer. In fact no one still knows much of anything of her cept she loves abortion and speaks on issues of families yet is childless. Trump dropped the ball and so many dingers lost..

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                            Reuters claims Trump actually jumped in the polls after the debate. At least everyone knows where he stands on issues. The flip flopping of Kamala still got nowhere and no closer. In fact no one still knows much of anything of her cept she loves abortion and speaks on issues of families yet is childless. Trump dropped the ball and so many dingers lost..
                            You're talking about the below. Reuters spoke to a whopping 10 people. They have not yet released an actual full-blown post-debate poll yet. Nor has anyone else really.

Some undecided voters not convinced by Harris after debate with Trump | Reuters

Comment

• Comment

• Let me get this out there for you before one of you right wing fools posts a picture of Biden with a Trump hat as proof that he hates Harris.

You can thank me later for keeping you from looking any dumber.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X