Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Summary of the "debate"...which was more a "firing squad"...

FB_IMG_1726062832217.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ridiculous.

Trump got his ass kicked so badly that all they have is the same old tired mantra of "It was fixed"

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He totally dominated and also it was rigged.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Let's see Heels Up do a debate on Fox...heh...never happen...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Regardless of what you think about the "debate" (guffaw)...the fact still remains that this country is in terrible shape and heading the wrong direction under the "leadership" (again...guffaw) of Biden/Harris.

Fact check that fucktards...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol…sounds like Sean thinks Trump was the CLEAR winner!!!!

Comment

• Kamala won a rigged "debate". Congrats.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Father of the child killed in Springfield last year by a Haitian migrant lashed out at Vance, Trump, and others for exploiting his son’s death to sew hatred.

Comment

• Yes we should never point out massive failures to protect American citizens.

Who does that? Whoa.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm surprised to find that anyone would believe the debate would be a fair one. Disney/ABC has made no bones about being anti-Trump, so he wasn't ever going to get a fair shake. All Giggles needs now is to see her poll points jump nationwide to about a 2-3 point advantage, and she'll go into the four corner delay, made famous by Dean Smith. She'll be able to go to the basement just like Joe did.

She'll never agree to do a Fox debate, although if things were truly "fair", she should be required to do so. She had a home court advantage, and if she really believes what she says, she'd have no problem defending it from the people at Fox. If she's as truthful as she's being projected to be, shouldn't she just run on the "truth" and be willing to defend it anywhere?

Naw,.. only Trump should defend what he says.

She's been trained as a lawyer how to question people. Even when defending wrong, lawyers can argue that they are right, and make just about anyone believe it. Its one thing she does well.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump missed many chances to go after Kamala...but didn't. It was not a great performance by either. Komrade Heels Up avoided answering direct questions and got away with it. Komrade Giggles told blatant lies but was never fact checked. Trump was fact checked non-stop. I mean this was like if Urban Meyer was the head official for a M-OSU game.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• ABC....easy as DNC....
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X