• images (58).jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Heh
        Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• morons like Wiz will see this and complain the moderators should’ve cut Trump off more.

Comment

• Trump on his Obamacare replacement which he claimed was about 2 weeks from being ready back in 2019

Comment

• Comment

• This one’s for you, Wiz

Comment

• The past 25 years as a Husker fan have made Wiz pretty much immune to humiliation. No other Trump voter dared step foot in this forum tonight to stick up for their savior and his utterly pathetic performance. Very sad state of affairs.

Comment

• Comment

• oh dear

Comment

• Haha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            The past 25 years as a Husker fan have made Wiz pretty much immune to humiliation. No other Trump voter dared step foot in this forum tonight to stick up for their savior and his utterly pathetic performance. Very sad state of affairs.
                            The Russians are offering hazard pay to anyone tonight willing to stick up for the savior. You gotta respect the hustle.

Comment

• I watched it. I give Kamala a 27-14 victory if for nothing else than she pulled DJT’s strings and he bit on the lure every single time.

Then with the “they’re eating your pets” bit DJT fell into.

But you’re still left with the cold shiver feeling that one of these morons will be President.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Campaign should've focused a bit more on debate prep and less time creating AI images of Trump saving ducks.

Comment

Working...
                                X