Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL, stop shitting on poor people.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I literally work in a industry that's 95% Republican but sure, ya dumb hick, I live in a bubble and never talk to people who think differently than me.
      Consider yourself lucky. If you were a republican and worked with 95% Dems they would have forced you out by now.

You probably have the best working environment possible with everyone else carrying the load and letting you screw the dog all day. No wonder you say you are so happy...

Comment

• AA-

Islands in the stream
        That is what we are
        No one in-between
        How can we be wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Consider yourself lucky. If you were a republican and worked with 95% Dems they would have forced you out by now.

You probably have the best working environment possible with everyone else carrying the load and letting you screw the dog all day. No wonder you say you are so happy...
          Uhhh, I keep my politics pretty well under wraps. A nutjob fairly high up once started babbling about how the govt was poisoning people with airplane chemtrails and I just kinda nodded and smiled.

Comment

• I wish you kept your loony politics under wraps here...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I wish you kept your loony politics under wraps here...
              You should be thanking me for my continued efforts to save you from damnation. Bastardo.

Comment

• I am THE_WIZARD_...I welcome damnation...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Uhhh, I keep my politics pretty well under wraps. A nutjob fairly high up once started babbling about how the govt was poisoning people with airplane chemtrails and I just kinda nodded and smiled.
                  You told me a ot. You would rather bite your tongue and continue working in a good job then have the balls to be honest to co workers and let them know how you think/feel. Sorry guy, you are a sell out pussy. You are not better than any of us here. You are just a dumb fuck evil bastard internet troll.

Some day I will tell you why CGVT pretends to be a loon.

Comment

• No. He is a loon.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      You told me a ot. You would rather bite your tongue and continue working in a good job then have the balls to be honest to co workers and let them know how you think/feel. Sorry guy, you are a sell out pussy. You are not better than any of us here. You are just a dumb fuck evil bastard internet troll.

Some day I will tell you why CGVT pretends to be a loon.
                      Sorry, gonna have to deny your friend application, bud.

Comment

• It would be better for everyone if foxhopper kept his weird, paranoid, anti-vaxxer thoughts to himself in all aspects of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          It would be better for everyone if foxhopper kept his weird, paranoid, anti-vaxxer thoughts to himself in all aspects of life.
                          Naw, foxhopper is ok. He just doesn't realize that he's rooting against his real values.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I always crack up when the folks who support dudes using the women's locker room call other people weird. The lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

Comment

• So true.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X