X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mating call of "The Loons"...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lez Cheney voting R is about as shocking as a Talent sandbag...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Young nihilistic Americans — without purpose, or a moral compass — murdering random strangers is now so common in the United States, it barely qualifies as news.

Within minutes of the shooting, news outlets knew what kind of weapon was used.

No one, however, offers any suggestion why a 14-year old values the lives of others, and his own, so little.

They shrug their shoulders. And blink. The adults who mock moral right and wrong have no idea why yet another young American is willing to demonstrate that he is unhinged, untamed, uncivilized, unconscionable, unjust, and disrespectful of the natural moral law and the natural rights of fellow human beings.

Postmodern progressives continue to celebrate nihilism, and they continue to be shocked when they discover nihilists among us.​
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We’re going to make TRILLIONS off tariffs!! Say goodbye to deficits and the national debt!

Comment

• Ah, come on Wiz.. Everything they see on TV, movies and video games tells them that the only way to solve their problems is through the use of violence, predominantly GUNS. It's just a coincidence that most of the producers of that content are Progs.

Comment

• Buying your unstable 14-year-old son an AR-15 to help him blow off a little steam shooting things and killing animals sounds more like something a conservative dad would do, but I'm a loon so what do I know.

Comment

• Correct...you are a loon.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Buying your unstable 14-year-old son an AR-15 to help him blow off a little steam shooting things and killing animals sounds more like something a conservative dad would do, but I'm a loon so what do I know.
                  You know, you need to get out of whatever leftist community that surrounds you, and meet some real people. Salt of the earth types. I live in an area where thousands of "conservative dads" live, and I can tell you, I don't know of a single one that would give their kid unlimited and unrestricted access to a gun. Out here, even deer rifles are locked up until the season comes.

I had to look at that twice, to make sure I was reading your comment correctly. Then I put my glasses on to make sure. Yep, .. you said that.

Sad, really. Get out into real America more.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rural America is no more “real America” than New York City, bub, and I know more about this great country than you ever will.

I know you go white as a sheet and your knees start trembling at the thought of entering a big city, but maybe you should get out of Sticksville a bit more and talk to some “real” Americans.
                    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 6, 2024, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Trump cracked a joke today about Paul Pelosi having his brains beat in with a hammer, as he’s done numerous times over the past two years. I’ve got pretty thick skin when it comes to this stuff but moral scolds can spare me explanations on how this is just good fun but jokes about Trump’s brush with death cross a line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Rural America is no more “real America” than New York City, bub, and I know more about this great country than you ever will.

I know you go white as a sheet and your knees start trembling at the thought of entering a big city, but maybe you should get out of Sticksville a bit more and talk to some “real” Americans.
                        1. I lived in Brooklyn NY for 2 1/2 years while serving in the USCG. Floyd Bennet Field was a USCG Air Base (now since closed) and my wife and I lived at Fort Hamilton, a US Army base in the heart of Brooklyn NY. (the north side of the Verazanno Bridge if you want to look it up) I lived there when Son of Sam was still killing people, and I also lived there during the blackout of 1977. So, I have plenty of experience with "big city" life.

2. I've lived all over the country. I lived in NYC as mentioned above, and I lived in Petaluma California at a USCG base in Two Rock, about 40 miles north of San Francisco.. On liberty weekends I went into San Francisco many times, when it was still fairly safe. I also lived in Kissimmee Florida, which is the closest city to Disney World. Lived there for 4 years while working for AT&T. I've served on temporary jobs in Chicago, New Jersey, Georgia, Missouri, Indiana, and yes, even Ohio. I've worked in Denver Colorado temporarily. Where else to I have to go to meet your standard in my remaining years? I'm 70 years old. I was alive when Kennedy, MLK and Bobby Kennedy was shot. I went to school in Flint Michigan during the height of racial tensions in the 60's, and thru the protests of the Viet Nam war. Where else am I supposed to go to gain the vast experience you have over me?

3. Have you been posting here about 20 years or not? Do you not remember that I've went to Chicago to see Michigan games at Northwestern about 4 times? Yes, I am cautious when I go to the Chicago area, but I'm not scared to go there. I know where to stay away from. During the early 2000's I worked in Pontiac Michigan, which is even more violent than Flint, if youi can believe that. I also worked in Saginaw MI, which has almost as many shootings ever year as Flint does. I worked in Livonia MI, which is a Detroit suburb. I worked in downtown Detroit for months, on a temporary assignment. I've been to Detroit countless times to see Tiger games, Lions games, and High School State Finals at Ford Field. I go where I want to go, but yes, in some areas I keep my head on a swivel, and I'm careful what I do, and what I say.

And my knees hold up just fine every time except for the arthritis. Can't do much about that.

Finally, I stand by everything I said in my original post. Get out and meet real people. Go into a Mom and Pop diner in Oakley Michigan. I can show you the menu. Great food, great people, and they probably all own guns. And they know how to properly store them, and use them when necessary. You're missing out on meeting some of the best people in the country.

Comment

• Progs live in their own bubble liney...and if you don't agree with everything they say you are a racist, sexist, homophobic piag.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Progs live in their own bubble liney...and if you don't agree with everything they say you are a racist, sexist, homophobic piag.
                            And you have to work "mysoginist" in there as well, to make it official. (not sure of that spelling)

Comment

• Oh yeah...that too.

It's not hard to understand how the Prog brain works...imagine a normal brain...then run it over with a truck...that is a Prog brain.

Any questions?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

1. I lived in Brooklyn NY for 2 1/2 years while serving in the USCG. Floyd Bennet Field was a USCG Air Base (now since closed) and my wife and I lived at Fort Hamilton, a US Army base in the heart of Brooklyn NY. (the north side of the Verazanno Bridge if you want to look it up) I lived there when Son of Sam was still killing people, and I also lived there during the blackout of 1977. So, I have plenty of experience with "big city" life.

2. I've lived all over the country. I lived in NYC as mentioned above, and I lived in Petaluma California at a USCG base in Two Rock, about 40 miles north of San Francisco.. On liberty weekends I went into San Francisco many times, when it was still fairly safe. I also lived in Kissimmee Florida, which is the closest city to Disney World. Lived there for 4 years while working for AT&T. I've served on temporary jobs in Chicago, New Jersey, Georgia, Missouri, Indiana, and yes, even Ohio. I've worked in Denver Colorado temporarily. Where else to I have to go to meet your standard in my remaining years? I'm 70 years old. I was alive when Kennedy, MLK and Bobby Kennedy was shot. I went to school in Flint Michigan during the height of racial tensions in the 60's, and thru the protests of the Viet Nam war. Where else am I supposed to go to gain the vast experience you have over me?

3. Have you been posting here about 20 years or not? Do you not remember that I've went to Chicago to see Michigan games at Northwestern about 4 times? Yes, I am cautious when I go to the Chicago area, but I'm not scared to go there. I know where to stay away from. During the early 2000's I worked in Pontiac Michigan, which is even more violent than Flint, if youi can believe that. I also worked in Saginaw MI, which has almost as many shootings ever year as Flint does. I worked in Livonia MI, which is a Detroit suburb. I worked in downtown Detroit for months, on a temporary assignment. I've been to Detroit countless times to see Tiger games, Lions games, and High School State Finals at Ford Field. I go where I want to go, but yes, in some areas I keep my head on a swivel, and I'm careful what I do, and what I say.

And my knees hold up just fine every time except for the arthritis. Can't do much about that.

Finally, I stand by everything I said in my original post. Get out and meet real people. Go into a Mom and Pop diner in Oakley Michigan. I can show you the menu. Great food, great people, and they probably all own guns. And they know how to properly store them, and use them when necessary. You're missing out on meeting some of the best people in the country.
                                Why do your locals get to be considered "Real Americans" but people living in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, or ANY big city, do not?

Breaking News: Hollywood is real America. Wall Street is Real America. Harvard, South Beach, Aspen, Silicon Valley, they're ALL Real America. You don't have to be serving flavorless slop in an anonymous Midwest diner or tossing hay bales around a barn to fit that description.

Anyways I've shared his writing a hundred times probably but go read Kevin Williamson's essays that pop the bubble on you chuckleheads that romanticize the hell out of rural America.

Notes on Kevin D. Williamson’s brash, extraordinary new book, Big White Ghetto.

Comment

Working...
                                X