Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    And from that day forward Mr. Assad never again attacked a single civilian......

Comment

• spin.gif
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSI A...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...R USSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA ...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RU SSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA. ..RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUS SIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA.. .RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSS IA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA... RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSI A...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...R USSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA ...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RU SSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA. ..RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUS SIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA.. .RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSS IA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA... RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSI A...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...R USSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA ...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RU SSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA. ..RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUS SIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA.. .RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSS IA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA... RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSI A...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...R USSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA ...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RU SSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA. ..RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUS SIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA.. .RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSS IA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA... RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSIA...RUSSI A...RUSSIA...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA- RUSSIA-RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA- RUSSIA-RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA- RUSSIA-RUSSIA - RUSSIA - RUSSIA- RUSSIA-
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              This person has clearly never heard of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or HUD.

Comment

• Random thought but HUD is housed in what might be the ugliest building in all DC.

Comment

• STFU

my friend
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is an informative thread. You may have heard about a lawsuit against the state of Arizona demanding that all counties do a mass purge of registered voters that have not submitted documented proof of citizenship. Elon has been promoting it too.

The thread explains how this would violate the 1993 Voter Registration Act, which prohibits states from doing systematic purges of the voter rolls within 90 days of a federal election. We’re currently only about 60 days out.

This is a PR stunt of a lawsuit designed to lay the groundwork for another set of excuses if Trump loses. They know the suit is going nowhere and they don’t care.

Comment

• Trumpsters: We love his policies!!!!!

Trump on his "policy" to make child care more affordable:

​​​​​​Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with child care… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

(this is a real Q+A at the Economic Club of New York)
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In 2020, there were 160.5M registered voters in the US
                        81.2M voted for Biden. 74.2M voted for Trump. 3.0M voted for others
                        So 158.4 million votes were cast out of a possible universe of 160.5M
                        This means that 98.69% of all eligible voters voted.

Nothing like that has ever happened in US history. The normal voting percentage is around 70%

Now tell me there were not some illegal voters....

Comment

• We have two of the least intellectually qualified candidates running for the US presidency in our time. Neither has the smarts or innate skill set to occupy the WH but one of them, probably Harris, will edge out Trump and move into the Oval Office .......this after a long and tedious process of counting, then recounting then challenging the results in the courts, and large protests we will finally arrive at a new and disputed US President.

I am not looking forward to the next 6 months. That assumes a constitutional crisis over the results of a disputed election won't emerge in that time frame. As the ostensible leader of the free world's democracies, American democracy is in trouble and certainly, so is it's global leadership role.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Trumpsters: We love his policies!!!!!

Trump on his "policy" to make child care more affordable:

​​​​​​Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with child care… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

(this is a real Q+A at the Economic Club of New York)
                            I care about two things: The border and appointments.

Or to put it another way: Kamala Harris is so uniquely fucking awful that Trump could promise to make Ronald McDonald director of the FDA and I wouldn't give a fuck.
                            Last edited by Mike; September 5, 2024, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Or to put it another way: Kamala Harris is so uniquely fucking awful that Trump could promise to make Ronald McDonald director of the FDA and I wouldn't give a fuck.
                              But something happened between now and July which made just about every Democrat absolutely adore Giggles.

I can't figure out why, but they do.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, it’s amazing. She’s suddenly JFK circa 1960. I’m old enough to remember when her party rejected her RESOUNDINGLY in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                X