No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see....Marxists like Kamala....and CGVT....don't want you to know they are Marxists...they want you to think they just care about you....they know they cannot win by proclaiming Marxist ideas (although she has in the past...only to flip flop now)....truly a wolf in sheeps clothing....and clearly dangerous.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here CGVT....a preempted poop pic to save you time...

poop.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look! Wiz posted a self portrait.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just like your Marxist hero....CGVT copies The Wiz....
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well 18 minute interview from 45 minutes in editing out all her stupidy took away 2/3 of the interview. And even iin the parts they kept she was looking down at her notes and doing her word salads

And governor tims excuse for his "combat" service--just a case of bad grammar.

trump will have another scalp if she shows up for the debate

Comment

• They are truly Dumb & Dumber...the only debate is...which is which...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Would you two dumblefucks please stop posting shit pics?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• After conducting extensive public opinion surveys (wink, nod) in blue cities (are there any other kind?) across the United States in 2024, I’ve discovered that:

• It does not matter when politicians use Covid as an excuse to enact controlling policies that result in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

• It does not matter if the policies of progressive politicians crush entire industries, drive inflation with which working Americans cannot keep up, create housing shortages, and cause the growing problem of homelessness and all the social pathologies one finds within homeless encampments.

• It does not matter if there are new wars around the Globe and acts of international aggression during progressive U.S. administrations.

• It does not matter if the biggest and oldest political party in the nation nominates for national office someone for whom no one voted, who is coddled by the media, who has never had a serious interview or debate, who demonstrates new peaks of stupidity when it comes to matters of economics, business, moral philosophy, history, and the United States Constitution.

• When a former D-turned-R, who is a private citizen and has zero political power, says or does something rude or indecorous, he is the absolute worst human being, ever. He is worse than the greatest tyrants, serial killers, and progressive Covid killers, combined. He is intolerable. Everything else is tolerable—even acceptable—except him. He and he alone is bad—unless and until he returns to being a D.

If you didn’t know before, you’re now enlightened about the opinions of the masses in progressive, blue U.S. cities. You’re welcome. ;)​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA:

I love you.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The only hope I have for the country. There isn't a Maga person in the forum. All of us would kick Trump in the balls if given the chance.Still know the idiot is the best chance we have in staying even a little bit free.

Convince me otherwise....

Comment

• EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kari Lake has documented proof that A&M actually won the game and will be filing a suit soon to get the results overturned. Keep the faith, patriots.

Comment

• yawn
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• weak

You disappoint me Strangelove...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X