• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAIR!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney,

It’s four walls and affordable. I assume the heat works in that Michigan winter and you have water and power and a comfortable easy chair. You’ve seen grandbabies start to grow up and have decorated countless Christmas trees and blown out a million birthday candles. It’s not a mobile home, it’s just a home - a home with wall-to-wall memories. I think you’re a fortunate man (despite your unfortunate college football allegiance, of course).

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, we own it free and clear, and it does have central air and good heat. We're comfortable, and it meets our needs. I guess that's all you can ask. Its one of the better lots in the entire park. When they built this park, they made the lots extra large so you could have a single or double wide, and still have a decent yard. The lots are all oversized, so it looks more like a subdivision, than a trailer park. I kid a lot about being trailer park trash, but I've been called worse. My brothers even kid me about living out here. But at least I don't have a massive mortgage. I'm too old for that.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There's only 13 Governor's races this year and only two of those, North Carolina and New Hampshire, are considered competitive.

New Hampshire still hasn't held their primary for state offices so there's no polling to indicate who might be favored yet. Sununu declined to run for a 5th term (New Hampshire Governors only serve for two years).

North Carolina is technically a competitive race but the Republicans nominated a candidate so bad (Mark Robinson) that polls there frequently show the Dem with a double digit lead. That wouldn't be a flipped state, however. Except for a 4 year interruption, Democrats have controlled North Carolina's Governorship since 1993.

Comment

• When Trump slapped tariffs on foreign made washing machines, all the big US manufacturers immediately raised their prices too.

Biden has kept in place a lot of Trump tariffs and that’s definitely a strike against him.

Comment

• Comment

• So now Komrade Kamala has agreed to an interview...but has to have Tampon Tim with her...on CNN....with Dana Bash...and taped...

JFC.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala's interview...

hello miss lady.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "I don't need a man!!! A man is not a plan!!!"

...unless you have to do a softball interview in friendly confines....taped...

heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Momala and Daddio?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey THE_WIZARD_OF_WALL_STREET_, you may like this graph

Comment

• Beat me to it, Wiz.

Comment

• heh

Great minds think alike...

DSL...as I've made my point perfectly clear...if "Momala" wants to run on the Biden/Harris economy...go for it...heh...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The “team interview” format will, of course, be cutesy in nature. They can’t hide her forever and there will probably only be one debate. Trump better make it count.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Nobody in their right mind would ever live in a double wide in Flint. I live in Owosso. We're normal people out here, and we don't have to dodge bullets every 15 seconds.

My doublewide is okay. The previous owner added on a 2 and 1/2 car garage, and a 12 X 12 tool shed. And I have the best lot in the park at about 1/2 of an acre. We're not jammed in like sardines here.

But still, the resale on these places, no matter how nice they may be, is not good.
                                Owosso isn't a bad town. I was just there yesterday. My step daughter lived there for a few years when she worked at the hospital.

I rented a trailer in a park with a buddy when I was 18. It took us about 2 months to get kicked out and we never even had a real party....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X