X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB_IMG_1724768692959.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Going out on a limb here but I'd say no one needs to be brainwashed to see Trump is a colossal piece of shit.

Some people DO need to rationalize their votes for him as if it's a valiant fight between good and evil, the final battle to determine the fate of the country. If he loses, well, that's why you bought all those Jim Bakker prepper buckets.​

Comment

• DSL, this upcoming presidential election will be the 7th time I’ve voted in one and the 2nd time I’ll vote for the Republican nominee (2000).

The center has been pulled so far left that 1990s Bill Clinton would be a Republican by today’s standards.

Trump is far from a good candidate and I don’t much care for him personally. However, the need to stanch the bleeding is far too great to let silly comments and mean Tweets stand in the way of sane border policies and the appointment of conservative judges to the judiciary.

Comment

• Damn, I stepped in your candidate this morning

456960157_1862238220921978_4706352960124106691_n.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That’s a new take on shit-posting, I guess.

Comment

• JOY TO THE WORLD!!!
              MPLS burning.jpg
              ​​​​​​​
              ​​​​​​​
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                JOY TO THE WORLD!!!
                MPLS burning.jpg

​​​​​​​
                Trump's America
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They’re a lot of Trump supporters in that photo. LOOOOOOL.

Comment

• LOL don't you love it when the Progs blame others for their failures Mike?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump: Goodbye America if you don’t elect me. This is the final battle against the Marxist fascists. If we lose, America is doomed.

Also Trump: GREAT NEWS!!! Series 4 of my unbelievable digital trading cards is HERE!! For the low price of just $1500 we will also send you an incredible piece of history: part of the suit I wore to the rigged debate against Sleepy Joe. They’re calling it the Knocksuit Suit because I knocked him out of the race. It was a total coup!!! Where’s Hunter?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Dems have never met a tax that they didn't like.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Once you get a net worth of 100 MILLION fucking dollars, you can worry about these taxes.

Jesus, you all are gullible as all fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Once you get a net worth of 100 MILLION fucking dollars, you can worry about these taxes.

Jesus, you all are gullible as all fuck.
                            OMG that may be the dumbest post ever by CGVT....heh...you are a fucking LOON if you believe that...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Despite what he said, it's already past the deadline for RFK to remove his name from the ballot in Michigan, Nevada, and probably Wisconsin.

Why RFK may be unable to withdraw from some state ballots : NPR

Comment

• Well according to you dolts...that would be a good thing for Trump...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X