No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget...Komrade Kamala claims that the Afghanistan withdrawal was a "Huge Success"!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The last person in the room with Biden. Good lord what a team of imbeciles.

Comment

• Yes but......JOY!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s just the booze talking.

Comment

• Media: "Kamala how do you plan on fixing the border"

Kamala: "JOY!"

Media: "How do you plan on bringing inflation down?"

Media: "How do you plan on dealing with Israel?"

Media: "Oh my God she is amazing!"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I don’t recall Trump having something like this happen on his watch.
              I was referring to his live tv interview on 9/11 where he made sure the audience understood that a building he owned (40 Wall Street) was now the tallest in lower Manhattan.

Comment

• Why that doesn't bring JOY to anyone!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s what I figured. Far cry from laughing 3 hours after 13 service members were murdered because of your own administration’s incompetence.

And despite Donald’s inability to not make anything about himself, there are other clips of him that day in lower Manhattan making very strong statements about how we need to find out who did it and hit them hard and hit them fast.

Comment

• EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala was a Marxist
                      Was a good friend of mine
                      I never understood a single word she said
                      But I helped her win this time
                      Singin' joy to the world
                      All the boys and girls now
                      Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
                      Joy to you and me
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        That’s what I figured. Far cry from laughing 3 hours after 13 service members were murdered because of your own administration’s incompetence.

And despite Donald’s inability to not make anything about himself, there are other clips of him that day in lower Manhattan making very strong statements about how we need to find out who did it and hit them hard and hit them fast.
                        Not a far cry at all in fact I think Trump's significantly worse than just some nervous laughter. But you know I'm biased. And you know you're biased too.

I've voted in 7 presidential elections now and in every single one the Democrat was a Marxist and the country's survival 100% depended on the Republican winning. You boys have a more limited playbook than the Huskers.

Comment

• The song of the MSM...heh
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not a far cry at all in fact I think Trump's significantly worse than just some nervous laughter. But you know I'm biased. And you know you're biased too.

I've voted in 7 presidential elections now and in every single one the Democrat was a Marxist and the country's survival 100% depended on the Republican winning. You boys have a more limited playbook than the Huskers.
                            Limited playbook? Team Kamala has NO PLAYBOOK...other than "I'm not Trump!"
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's a limited strategy but an effective one, heh

Comment

• Well when you having willing accomplices in the media and a largely ignorant voting pool...yeah.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X