• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Comment

• He just can't see the light...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you could see the light, and the light was a death laser exploding your empty fucking head. But, other than that...correct
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded

Comment

• Kemp seems to be seriously toying with the idea of removing a MAGA moron or two from the state election board. If he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              I wish you could see the light, and the light was a death laser exploding your empty fucking head. But, other than that...correct
              Thirded.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala wants to be seated at a table with notes on hand for her debate against Trump. Not at all what they agreed to but, of course, it’s reported as Trump trying to back out. Lol

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 2.48.05 PM.png
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Harris and The Media, of course, dragged DJT about three weeks ago for saying that the terms he agreed to were for The Chairman and that they should negotiate new terms for Harris. Welp, DJT acquiesced and agreed to the terms in place and the debate.

Now HARRIS wants to change the terms. She's scared to death because she's utter fucking incompetent and desperately wants live mics with the hope that DJT will bail her out from speaking extemporaneously -- which she can't do -- well, competently.

And now The Media is dragging DJT for not agreeing to whatever Harris wants.

It's fucking astounding except it really isn't. It's exactly what I said would happen and is the most predictable thing I've ever seen in politics.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Kamala wants to be seated at a table with notes on hand for her debate against Trump. Not at all what they agreed to but, of course, it’s reported as Trump trying to back out. Lol
                      And the Harris campaign says that is not true.

Who you gonna believe? The convicted felon's team?

I don't thank so
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ahhhh....falling back on the "....yeah but he's a felon!!!"

Classic.

If Kamala could put two sentences together on the fly she could debate Trump straight up...on Fox and whatever €prog outlet of her choice...but of course...she can't. She is utterly worthless. And her team knows it. Thus she wants to rig it to protect her. Like a boxer who tries to get the rules changed so the opponent can't punch you.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• God I hate to be a big meanie but damn CGVT you are a dumbass...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                            God I hate to be a big meanie but damn CGVT you are a dumbass...lol
                            Well...yeah.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Ahhhh....falling back on the "....yeah but he's a felon!!!"

Classic.

If Kamala could put two sentences together on the fly she could debate Trump straight up...on Fox and whatever €prog outlet of her choice...but of course...she can't. She is utterly worthless. And her team knows it. Thus she wants to rig it to protect her. Like a boxer who tries to get the rules changed so the opponent can't punch you.
                              Maybe you'd be more comfortable with

yeah, but he's a rapist

Or just that he is full of shit and nothing he or his team says remotely resembles the truth.

Comment

• Trump is a world-class bullshitter but the Biden-Harris administration has surpassed him in straight up lying.

If Harris said today was Monday I’d have to check to make sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X