Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel the fear.

GVjkxMGW4AAb2tf.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It is going to be very entertaining to see the Prog Media reaction to RFK today....
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Republican Party has been in a state of Civil War since 2016, and you are seeing the consequences right now. No rudder. No direction. An inept nominee who was more or less chosen by default because the R base doesn't trust anyone who held elected office before 2016. It'll get resolved eventually, with Ron DeSantis types being the future of the party (despite the lamentations of the NRO types and all of the moderate cuckservatives we're never going back to the Bush/McCain/Romney era). But for now, it's the pre-2016 Republicans backstabbing and trashing Trump and all of his supporters. And in doing so, they make it obvious that they never cared about the country or their constituents.

That also includes a lot of clowns and grifters who have arisen in Trump's wake. Most of the Rs that have some interest in serving the R base are terrible politicians. I expect this to change over time as more serious and polished individuals who understand optics run for office and gain traction. That is, of course, assuming that the country still exists by the time that happens. The clock is ticking.
        Last edited by Hannibal; August 23, 2024, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Well the Dems are doing what they need to do since they can't run on their record....making it a referendum on Trump....and hiding Harris...the willing accomplices in the media with the assist....as always...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            It is going to be very entertaining to see the Prog Media reaction to RFK today....
            RFK is a lifelong Liberal who is probably going to endorse Trump because of one or two major issues. It really doesn't make much sense.

He's basically the inverse of the Republicans who say that they are voting for Harris because Trump is a meanyhead who posts mean tweets and hurts people's feelings. I suppose that makes him one of a kind since Liberals otherwise never (and I mean absolutely never) throw their own under the bus when it comes down to crunch time.

Anyone who is serious about their agenda will hold their nose and vote for a suboptimal candidate who is more likely than the other candidate to advance that agenda. Someone who makes a show of crossing the aisle instead of doing this exposes themselves as a grifter who was never truly interested in representing their constituents.
            Last edited by Hannibal; August 23, 2024, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Well the Dems are doing what they need to do since they can't run on their record....making it a referendum on Trump....and hiding Harris...the willing accomplices in the media with the assist....as always...
              My kingdom for an R who actually understands this dynamic and will bake it into their campaign strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

My kingdom for an R who actually understands this dynamic and will bake it into their campaign strategy.
                Well it's pushing the cart up a hill unfortunately...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

RFK is a lifelong Liberal who is probably going to endorse Trump because of one or two major issues. It really doesn't make much sense.

He's basically the inverse of the Republicans who say that they are voting for Harris because Trump is a meanyhead who posts mean tweets and hurts people's feelings. I suppose that makes him one of a kind since Liberals otherwise never (and I mean absolutely never) throw their own under the bus when it comes down to crunch time.

Anyone who is serious about their agenda will hold their nose and vote for a suboptimal candidate who is more likely than the other candidate to advance that agenda. Someone who makes a show of crossing the aisle instead of doing this exposes themselves as a grifter who was never truly interested in representing their constituents.
                  Oh I know the reasons he is doing it...it's a big FUCK YOU to the party that fucked him over...but it will be entertaining to watch the Prog Media attack him when he is a Prog on pretty much everything except Covid/Vax policies...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As far as the debate(s), I think the best strategy that Trump can employ is the same one he used against Biden. Let Giggles talk. Let her giggle, cackle, and toss her word salads all over the place. Let Giggles be Giggles. She's no more attractive than Trump is.

But I do agree that he will likely adopt an attacking stance, and end up looking worse than he already does. Giggles will play the victim, maybe even shed a crocodile tear or two, and that'd pretty much settle the 'election'.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well ABC is moderating....so that is like playing Satan in Hades...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...or like playing Michigan when they have a month to "scout" you...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LMAO
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RFK Jr. was not in fact screwed over by the Democratic party. He has never held office and he's a crackpot. He was trying to trade in on his name to gullible voters in a vanity campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X