• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Democrats have won the popular vote 6 of the last 7 elections. The best the Republicans have done in the time was 2004 when W won with 50.7 percent. The best showing in the seven races is was Barack Obama in 2008 with 52.9. To think that if only Wizard's boy Trump would run a disciplined campaign he would win by 10 points is utterly fucking delusional. His coalition is a high floor, low ceiling coalition. It's been nine years, he ain't changing and only 4 of his 44 cabinet members will support him. But he is the apple of Wizard's eye
      You could make any R in this forum a campaign manager and they could easily improve R performance by about 5 points.

Comment

• I doubt it, you guys aren't as smart as you think. Improving 5 points means consistently getting over 50 percent. That means doing things a guy like you would call pandering. Your best candidate is Donald Trump, no campaign manager is making some strategic move that gains 5 points Campaigns are hard, it isn't as easy as it appears on anonymous message boards.

Comment

• If anyone in this forum is that smart that they can improve the national vote for Republicans by 5 percentage points, they are being incredibly stupid by wasting their thoughts in a University of Michigan forum. Go get in the game, you can make millions in consulting fees with this knowledge!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I doubt it, you guys aren't as smart as you think. Improving 5 points means consistently getting over 50 percent. That means doing things a guy like you would call pandering. Your best candidate is Donald Trump, no campaign manager is making some strategic move that gains 5 points Campaigns are hard, it isn't as easy as it appears on anonymous message boards.
            Actually no, it isn’t hard. It’s quite easy. Ron Desantis just won reelection in a purple state by 20 points, even though his opponent was a scandal-free moderate and Desantis has absolutely no charisma. His victory was so profound that the Rs took over school boards in Democrat counties. And in a year where Republicans otherwise underperformed. He did it by doing exactly what I have been saying Republicans should do for years.

So yeah, this shit is pretty simple and obvious to anyone who isn’t completely retarded. With the Democrats staking out loony kook minority positions on almost every issue, consistently getting above 50% should be a no-brainer. It’s not about being smart. A child could figure this shit out.
            Last edited by Hannibal; August 22, 2024, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• There literally isn’t a single issue upon which Kamala Harris isn’t aligned with the leftmost 20% of the country. Simply running a few ads on these would be worth 5 points.

Comment

• Huh? What happened to Ron in the primary? Did he lose his campaign manager? Ron beat a spent force in Charlie Christ that was backed by one of the worst Democratic state parties. Both sides laugh about how bad the Florida Democratic party is. It is hapless. And calling the state purple is fucking laughable. That would mean somebody on the other side should win a state race.

It's kind of like bragging about Shapiro's giant win or Whitmer's big win. They went up against bad candidates. They are good candidates but in a national environment your state winning margin doesn't mean shit.

Again, you are stupidly wasting these extreme talents on the message boards, if you can increase the GOP vote share by 5 percentage points you literally can make millions. As it is, you're just a back seat driver with a loud mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Actually no, it isn’t hard. It’s quite easy. Ron Desantis just won reelection in a purple state by 20 points, even though his opponent was a scandal-free moderate and Desantis has absolutely no charisma. His victory was so profound that the Rs took over school boards in Democrat counties. And in a year where Republicans otherwise underperformed. He did it by doing exactly what I have been saying Republicans should do for years.

So yeah, this shit is pretty simple and obvious to anyone who isn’t completely retarded. With the Democrats staking out loony kook minority positions on almost every issue, consistently getting above 50% should be a no-brainer. It’s not about being smart. A child could figure this shit out.
                  Just having their "abortion is murder" faction chill the fuck out would probably be sufficient.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1724383158009.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1724383545737.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Smell the fear.

GVjkxMGW4AAb2tf.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 900.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            For those of you actually living in Michigan, what are the political ads like? Seeing more Trump or Harris?

Just my general impression but here in Columbus I feel like I've seen way more Harris.
                            I don't know if its just the TV market (Flint) that I'm in, but I'm seeing a fairly even distribution of TV ads between Dems and their pals, and Republicans, and their proxies. Slotkin and her cronies are bashing away at Mike Rodgers in the Senate race, but he's responding in kind. We see a lot of Giggles, but Trump seems to be buying just as much air time as she does.

Trump is due back in Michigan again today, so he hasn't pulled a John McCain and surrendered in August.

Michigan will be decided by how many votes in car trunks of Detroit area poll workers get counted. Those 3:00 am deliveries are important to them. When Trump was elected in 2016, the outstate voters went for him so overwhelmingly that they were able to overcome the Detroit area "counts". Trump squeeked in by 20K votes. Today it looks like a jump ball to me. Outstate loves Trump but Wayne County loves Harris.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• After Harris’ speech, a ranting and raving Trump called into Fox. He barely let the hosts speak and they eventually just had to abruptly cut him off and say goodnight. Gutfeld’s show started right after and he immediately cracked a joke at Trump’s expense.

Comment

• Yeah, he’s embarrassing. What a mess America is in.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X