Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My summary of the DNC thus far:

"Crime is up cuz of Trump! Prices are up cuz of Trump! The border is open cuz of Trump! Sure we were in charge but it's because of Trump! He's a felon and Kamala is a prosecutor! ORANGEMAN BAD!!! Trust us!"
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just put them in power and you’ll see the magic they’re capable of. Damn shame Trump has been running the country the last 3.5 years.

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!

Inflation is transitory!!!!

Harris was never Border Czar!

We never wanted to DEFUND!!!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They're changing policy positions in response to what the public wants? HOW DARE THEY. Is it that even LEGAL?!

Real shame that you guys chose to stick with the truly uplifting message of "America is a dangerous, unstable, disease-infested shithole and only Trump can save you".

His plan to reduce inflation? He will ORDER the members of his Cabinet to reduce inflation. SIMPLE AS THAT. Masterful executive order, sir. Inflation now at zero.

Comment

• Dems: AMERICA ROCKS!

Republicans: You’re not safe. No one is safe. Your life is a complete nightmare. Kiss your ass goodbye if you don’t vote Trump.

Comment

• Control of the House could be a pretty narrow margin again so every tight race matters. These are encouraging numbers for Peltola.

Comment

• Election Day only about 75 days away! Woo!

Comment

• How are any of you twatwaffles excited about this? I don’t want to sound gloomy, but we’re fucking doomed. We’ve reached bedrock and have called for pick axes and dynamite. We have two lowest common denominator candidates who are hellbent on turning the US into something that makes the movie Idiocracy look like a fucking documentary. Bah.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm struggling to feign excitement over Georgia Tech and New Mexico football. Apologies,

Comment

• GaTech-FSU is top level football.

ACC Fever! CATCH IT!
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If you know, you know.

If you watch FOX News, you don't know, because they don't want you to know.

1a951f50-5ea5-11ef-affb-7dfd372eb286.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump and Kamala are most likely Mike Shula-Mike Dubose quality candidates. The best that we can hope for is that whomever is elected exceeds expectations and becomes Dennis Francione, Bill Curry, or Ray Perkins level.

And extending this, we don’t even have to have a Saban or Bryant-level president, but is it too much to ask to have a Stallings choice?

Comment

• If we're going to be Idiocracy then I want Hailey Welch to come out and hawk tuah on the mic before handing it off to Harris.

Comment

• I missed this Monday. Good for Trump to stand up to the Bible Thumpers.

See?? I CAN say nice things about him!!

************************************************** *******

Trump says he would not enforce Comstock Act, angering anti-abortion groups - POLITICO

After months of avoiding specifics, Trump told CBS News on Monday that he would not use the 150-year-old Comstock Act to ban mail delivery of the drugs if elected in November, adding: “The federal government should have nothing to do with this issue.”​

Many prominent conservatives and anti-abortion activists were outraged by the remark, calling it “nonsensical” and “cowardly,” and warning that it could dampen turnout and enthusiasm on the right heading into a close election.

“It is not a pro-life position, it’s not an acceptable position, and it does not provide the contrast on this issue to the degree that we have had in the past between him and Kamala Harris,” said Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council. “What President Trump is doing is suppressing his own support.”

Though anti-abortion stalwarts credit Trump for appointing the Supreme Court justices who helped overturn Roe, this is far from their first clash over policy and messaging. Trump’s refusal to endorse a national abortion ban and push to soften parts of the GOP platform ahead of the Republican convention sparked outrage from corners of the right, including from his former vice president, Mike Pence.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Trump and Kamala are most likely Mike Shula-Mike Dubose quality candidates. The best that we can hope for is that whomever is elected exceeds expectations and becomes Dennis Francione, Bill Curry, or Ray Perkins level.

And extending this, we don’t even have to have a Saban or Bryant-level president, but is it too much to ask to have a Stallings choice?
                                Meh...more like Trump is Bo Pelini and Kamala is Scott Frost. Bo and Trump are hothesds but they'll get you 9 wins...Frost and Kamala are fucking losers.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X