No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. I said Kiefer because of “Designated Survivor” but upon further reflection, that guy went to Cornell which is an automatic disqualification.

I guess we’ve gotta go with Seth Bullock from “Deadwood”.
    Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There are only two Ivy League schools that have never produced a president: Brown and Dartmouth.

It would be three if Cornell were a real Ivy League school.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 13, 2024, 01:59 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Iffen you go Deadwood....you gotta go with Al Swearengen...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought about Al, but he doesn’t have the politesse. I have him tabbed as Chief of Staff.

Comment

• I dunno, AA. That Kiefer Sutherland thing was a bit over the top .. even for you. But, I digress...

Anyway, .. this whole Giggles thing is like putting lipstick on a pig and trying to convince everyone that its Cinderella ....

And D's are buying it.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I dunno, AA. That Kiefer Sutherland thing was a bit over the top .. even for you. But, I digress...

Anyway, .. this whole Giggles thing is like putting lipstick on a pig and trying to convince everyone that its Cinderella ....

And D's are buying it.

Never question a long set-up for DSL sass. Ever.

Comrade.

Comment

• I humbly apologize.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• AA dips his steak in Kraft ranch dressing.

Comment

• Trouble is brewing for the uber-religious Oklahoma Superintendent. 20 Republicans calling for an impeachment investigation and the number is expected to grow.

Oklahoma Republicans call for investigation into Ryan Walters (koco.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      AA dips his steak in Kraft ranch dressing.
                      Now you dunnit.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL,

You should an added a “well-done” before steak. It would a hit harder.

Comment

• Comment

• FB_IMG_1723600716726.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1723604099467.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seeing this Brandtjen woman kicked out of office is particularly gratifying. She was one of Trump’s local ringleaders in Wisconsin and tried to overthrow the R Speaker of their House. Had Trump’s mighty endorsement. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                                X