No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France up by as much as 10 this quarter. USA storms back to take the lead. 41-40, 1:59 left in the 3rd.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Start of the 4th. USA up by 2. Anyone’s game.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The stripes are in the tank for France. France with a 2-pt lead. 5 minutes and change left.

Comment

• Tie game. 3:45 left.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 11, 2024, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• USA up 3 with 2:08 left. Our best player just fouled out.

Comment

• 1:32 to play. USA 60, France 59.

Comment

• USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Comment

• Moving Independence Day GIFFinal from Paris:

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 67

FRANCE, 66

France hit a long two (a couple of inches from being a game-tying 3) as time expired.

US takes the gold. Cue: Lee Greenwood.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 11, 2024, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• If this holds, the US “wins” the Olympics on Silver and Bronze tiebreaks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Pepe Le Pew will be most displeased...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No Russia or Cuba this year?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Team Russia can’t compete because of Ukraine. Some Russian athletes have competed as neutrals.

Cuba is competing. They are 32nd in medal count.

Comment

• 453641818_1541986706669646_4977558643733366329_n.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

Top is the US team during the national anthem. Below is the Serbian team during their national anthem.

Comment

• I figured an America hater would post that. They are all standing, not on a podium, and NBA players are used to the Anthem being played at games. They were all running around with the flag after they won the Gold for the USA. These are multimillionaires who took time in their off season to go live in a dorm room for two weeks and bring honor to America. I think most America-loving patriots will happily give them a break.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• If you're saying that I hate America, you are wrong.

I have a DD-214 that proves that I do not.

Its okay if you Google DD214.

Comment

Working...
                                X