Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Welp, it's all over then.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Goddamn right. I watched a clip of Walz talking about banning assault weapons and referred to them as weapons of war "the same kind I carried when I was at war". GTFO with that shit. I know that doesn't mean much to the average citizen but to folks who have been deployed to actual combat zones, especially those who operated outside the wire, it's extremely insulting and disgraceful. I'll let the rank thing slide as he was a CSM when he retired but he didn't complete all the requirements and so his pay grade was retroactively reduced to E8 (Master Sergeant). Whatever, fine.

It's just unconscionable to me that someone who served 24 years in a Guard unit and was the highest ranking enlisted man in the unit would walk away the FIRST time they're called upon to do actual Army stuff. I'd say don't ever get in a foxhole with Tim Walz, but don't worry. He won't be there anyway.
        The man is a fucking coward. Like most Progs.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          My son is spending his summer knocking on doors and he sure ain't getting 40 bucks an hour.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Speaking of piece of shit cowards...hey CGVT!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On Walz military service: I've learned more stuff about retirement and attaining the highest enlisted ranks in the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and National Guard than I ever knew (or wanted to know) since Walz became Harris's VP pick. Everyone here that's served knows what "sea stories" are. For those that don't, when a group of service members get together, usually in a bar, every serviceman's military experience gets, I'll call it, exaggerated just a little, well, maybe a lot! It's like the size of the fish that fisherman brag about. It's mostly harmless but, there are exceptions to that harmlessness when a service member outright lies about his service.

From what I've seen of Walz's comments that involve his military record, those comments fall into the exaggerated category. He's not a liar and, as has been pointed out, there's room for interpretation of the circumstances of his actual service in and retirement from the National Guard. In the context of politics and politicians, if an advantage can be gained by blowing an opponent's misstep out of proportion to the real facts (usually unknown to those illuminating that opponent's missteps) they'll take the opportunity if it characterizes the opponent negatively. That's just the way it is and has always been.

There's plenty of stuff Walz has said or done as a political figure, other than talking about his service record, to worry about Walz's positions on policy matters important to voters. His policy record as Governor is way too far to the left of center for my taste. His selection as Harris's running mate tells us a whole lot about Harris's policy positions. She's found someone that can be complicit in implementing the progressive agenda the D's will be pushing if Harris is elected President in November.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Someone FINALLY asked Trump how he plans to vote on Florida's Abortion Rights amendment. He said he'll reveal that in a future press conference..."very soon"

A recent poll showed almost 70% of Floridians support the amendment. It needs 60% to pass.

69% of Floridians support abortion rights amendment, new poll finds | WFLA

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  On Walz military service: I've learned more stuff about retirement and attaining the highest enlisted ranks in the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and National Guard than I ever knew (or wanted to know) since Walz became Harris's VP pick. Everyone here that's served knows what "sea stories" are. For those that don't, when a group of service members get together, usually in a bar, every serviceman's military experience gets, I'll call it, exaggerated just a little, well, maybe a lot! It's like the size of the fish that fisherman brag about. It's mostly harmless but, there are exceptions to that harmlessness when a service member outright lies about his service.

From what I've seen of Walz's comments that involve his military record, those comments fall into the exaggerated category. He's not a liar and, as has been pointed out, there's room for interpretation of the circumstances of his actual service in and retirement from the National Guard. In the context of politics and politicians, if an advantage can be gained by blowing an opponent's misstep out of proportion to the real facts (usually unknown to those illuminating that opponent's missteps) they'll take the opportunity if it characterizes the opponent negatively. That's just the way it is and has always been.

There's plenty of stuff Walz has said or done as a political figure, other than talking about his service record, to worry about Walz's positions on policy matters important to voters. His policy record as Governor is way too far to the left of center for my taste. His selection as Harris's running mate tells us a whole lot about Harris's policy positions. She's found someone that can be complicit in implementing the progressive agenda the D's will be pushing if Harris is elected President in November.
                  At least you have Trump to vote for again. He will put a stop to helping Ukraine and he will unilaterally raise import taxes across the board

Comment

• I'll give him credit...most of his answers are of the rambling crazy grampa variety but he's doing an actual press conference. Obviously he's doing this TODAY to ratchet up pressure on Harris to start doing her own. Which she should.

Comment

• ::::still waiting for the Harris/Walz P.C.::::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He talks as if he truly believes that claiming asylum is the same as escaping the insane asylum.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The real tragedy of January 6th is that he had a bigger crowd than MLK and nobody gives him credit for that.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

At least you have Trump to vote for again. He will put a stop to helping Ukraine and he will unilaterally raise import taxes across the board
                                Well, I'm resigned to the fact that the candidates for the presidential election are the worst in my history of voting for that office. I sure as hell liked most of Trump's policies in his 4y tenure as POTUS. What a "blue wave" will mean to America, with Harris and Walz riding the crest of it, is some scary shit..... and the list of bad ideas coming from the D's is long and has been clearly mentioned here.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X