No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris picking Tampon Tim was the dumbest fucking thing Giggles could have done...she completely bowed down to the radical left of the party...but I think it's great...Shapiro would have helped her...Walz actually hurts her...Vance neither helps or hurts Trump...it was a "meh" pick...this was an insane pick...but I love it...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The D Party is the modern day Nazi Party...bunch of Jew haters...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL talks a lot about bad R optics. Well, I am pretty sure that attacking Walz’s military service is going to be really really bad optics.

Comment

• And totally unnecessary, I might add, unless he got dishonorably discharged for fucking a goat in the desert or something.

Comment

• Well if they are going to tout him as a military hero...then this is fair game...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Harris picking Tampon Tim was the dumbest fucking thing Giggles could have done...she completely bowed down to the radical left of the party...but I think it's great...Shapiro would have helped her...Walz actually hurts her...Vance neither helps or hurts Trump...it was a "meh" pick...this was an insane pick...but I love it...
              Well they have a lot in common.

They think that burning neighborhoods and entire cities brings about 'good' social changes.

They think letting thieves go unprosecuted is a good thing.

They think unrestricted elimination of preborn humans for the sake of inconvenience is of utmost importance. And that should never be allowed to be determined by the states. It must be a mandatory federal law.

They both think the abandonment of our only true ally in the ME is appropriate.

And finally, they both hate Donald Trump.

So, I guess they're a slam dunk for the WH.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well according to CGVT most of America is "Woke"...so they are in good shape apparently...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He said woke. Everybody drink!

You're guy is an unhinged idiot and is getting worse every day.

When you have to resort to Swift boating, attacks on race, misogyny and failed culture wars, you are fucked.

Blue wave is coming.

You all know it and you are terrified.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WOKEmerica

heh
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT said "everybody drink". Everybody drink!

I agree that Rs should focus on policy issues because the D's positions range from awful to horrifying.

Comment

• If Colonel Jessup talked to Tampon Tim Walz...

Jessup: Ever served in a forward area?
                          Walz: No, sir. I stayed home.
                          Jessup: Ever put your life in another man's hands and asked him to put his life in yours?
                          Kaffee: No, sir. I stayed home.
                          Jessup: We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It's that simple. Are we clear?
                          Walz: Yes, sir. But I'm still staying home.
                          Jessup: Are we clear?!
                          Walz: Crystal. Colonel, But I'm still staying home.​
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• One silver lining of a DJT victory -- as improbable as that may be -- is that CGVT will likely never show his face here again after his blue wave predictions. Much like Froot pussied out after his hilarious BIDEN BOOM!!!!! shit.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Froot was a Sparty fan. His departure had more to do with Tuck Failin' than politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X