X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampon Tim. Heh.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Three of his soldiers died on that deployment, by the way. He would have never left the TOC but still couldn't be bothered.

Comment

• CGVT...why do you hate Jews?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT said "Trump is toast". Everybody drink!

Comment

• The horror!!!!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tampon Tim abandoned his troops.

There is no debate there.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You all know you're getting your asses kicked and you got nothing other than failed culture war bullshit and an attempt to sully a 24 year soldier's service.

It is predictable, comical and sad at the same time.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tampon Tim....errrr.....Sergeant Major Tampon Tim...abandoned his troops.

That is fact.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BLM-LBGTQLMNOP+-DEI-Tampon Tim.

heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Tampon Tim....errrr.....Sergeant Major Tampon Tim...abandoned his troops.

That is fact.
                      You know nothing about military service or being a Command Sergeant Major.

That's a fact

Comment

• So I cannot comment on his military record of abandoning his troops huh...

fascinating

So therefore you have never been a business tycoon like Trump nor a politician...so therefore...you cannot comment on DJT...

Sounds fair.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tampon Tim abandoned his troops...and I did not serve in the military.

Both are facts.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Funny how Prog's records are always off limits...but Conservatives records are always fair game...

heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              You all know you're getting your asses kicked and you got nothing other than failed culture war bullshit and an attempt to sully a 24 year soldier's service.

It is predictable, comical and sad at the same time.
                              Tampon Tim is a massive own-goal. I was thrilled that it wasn't Shapiro. Oh, and Trump is still currently a slight betting favorite and that's with the full-court media blitz on behalf of the Ds. We're still 90+ days from the election and have the D convention (that will give Harris a bump) and multiple debates. Eventually, the honeymoon will end and Harris will have to actually campaign for votes. The last time she did that it was a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X