• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampon Tim.

heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Devastating. Tampon Tim will never recover from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        He "bailed" after what? 24 years of service? And if he recognized Iraq as a total clusterfuck back then, good for him. Only about 80% of the population regards that war as a disaster for US interests today. Good ol Bibi himself guaranteed us that removing Saddam would unleash peace across the Middle East like you wouldn't believe.
        All completely irrelevant to abandoning your men after you get orders to deploy. If he was already in the process of retiring when the orders came down, I'll acquiesce, but it sure doesn't sound that way from guys who served with him.

Comment

• Tampon Tim.

heh...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Swift Boating has begun.

You can cut the fear with a knife.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I know you're riding high on the Harris Honeymoon but eventually the American public will be introduced to these two clowns. Trump is a closed case. Harris and Tampon Tim? Not so much.

Comment

• Sorry...I didn't give Tampon Tim respect...

It should be Tampon Sergeant Major Tim...

My apologies...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• “On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and fellow retired Guardsman Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook during Walz’s first gubernatorial run, in 2018.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tampon Tim quit on his troops.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tampon Tim?

The horror of providing feminine hygiene products. The horror!

GUYvolMXgAAH8K4.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
                          Tampon Tim.png
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            “On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and fellow retired Guardsman Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook during Walz’s first gubernatorial run, in 2018.
                            Joseph Eustice, a 32-year veteran of the guard who led the same battalion as Walz, said the governor fulfilled his duty.

"He was a great soldier," Eustice said. "When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave."

Eustice said claims to the contrary are ill-informed and possibly sour grapes by a soldier who was passed over for the promotion to command sergeant major that went to Walz.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Tampon Tim?

The horror of providing feminine hygiene products. The horror!
                              In the boys' room? Yeah, that's clown world nonsense. WE CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR.

Comment

• Trump is toast. He knows it

And so do you.

Comment

Working...
                                X