No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats purge their liabilities. Republicans reward them.

Comment

• Comment

• Condolences to CGVT on Cori Bush’s loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          One of Bob's final live concerts. At the Palace in 2017.

I believe he still resides somewhere in the Rochester area.

I took my dad to see him at Pine Knob in 2019 as part of a 5 night stand. I think those ended up being his last shows in the Detroit area.

Comment

• If you stumbled across this desperate loser’s videos in the past six months, rest easy knowing she finished 6th in her primary for Missouri Sec of State.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dr. Strangelove;n1906401]If you stumbled across this desperate loser’s videos in the past six months, rest easy knowing she finished 6th in her primary for Missouri Sec of State.

27,000 people voted for that piece of shit.

Jesus

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well they've got one thing in common...they got the fire down below...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1723040718310.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Walz was in school administration in Mankato, MN he ordered tampon vending machines to be installed in the boys bathrooms and locker rooms...apparently they still exist today and are known as "Tim's Tampons"...

heh...CGVT loves that!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was wondering where the nickname "Tampon Tim" came from.

Comment

• Some Olympic athletes purportedly getting sick after swimming in the Seine. What a horrible idea from the start. For those who have been to Paris, you know that the Seine is more a flowing cesspool than a river. Similar to the Thames in London.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Cuyahoga River is available. Pretty sure no bacteria can survive in that.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• FIRE SWIMMING!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 'There’s a red moon risin’ on the Cuyahoga River.'

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Cuyahoga would be better than the Seine. The Seine has 2000 years of French men’s cheese poops in it.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X