Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW.

399686409_3510811765837952_1690671439706922072_n.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Your team coined the term and your current candidate insists we need more of it. Your gaslighting bullshit doesn't work.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fyv7pUbWIAE87ha.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            "Woke" is just shorthand for far left social ideology. If people are burned out on the term, and they probably are, then R messaging should just refer to them as Leftwing Extremists - which they are.

The first of DSL's articles I looked at says this:
            • GOP voters aren't as concerned with wokeness as some GOP candidates might think, a new poll suggests.
            • Some GOP presidential hopefuls built careers on anti-wokeness, but that's not the priority of most voters.
            • If given a choice, most GOP voters polled by NYT and Sienna College chose a "law and order" candidate.
            ​Well no shit! "Woke" policy-making began specifically regarding law enforcement/policing. "Defund the Police" is pure woke. So if someone answers a poll question that they'd rather address high crime rates than focus on "anti-woke" policies or whatever, it's kind of the same thing.
            Yeah, everyone knows what "Woke" means, generally. It sure as fuck isn't "just be polite" --- I mean...LMMFAO
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Your team coined the term and your current candidate insists we need more of it. Your gaslighting bullshit doesn't work.
              It's all they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Yeah, everyone knows what "Woke" means, generally. It sure as fuck isn't "just be polite" --- I mean...LMMFAO
                Sorry but you're wrong on his one. The idea that "everyone" views "woke" the same way (negatively) isn't remotely true. It's a trigger word for you on the right. True Independents are a lot more mixed.

Comment

• "Generally" -- not "exactly the same"

And, I agree -- a lot of people are, in fact, do not view being Woke pejoratively -- they are, in fact, in favor of gender ideology and affirmative action and a host of other policies that are generally woke.

I'm sorry, but that's the reality, whether you want to acknoweldge it or not.

Comment

• Nah...."Woke" just means "be polite."

Got it.

Comment

• Thank you, Kamala Harris!

Comment

Your team coined the term and your current candidate insists we need more of it. Your gaslighting bullshit doesn't work.
                        Worth quoting again.

Comment

Thank you, Kamala Harris!

Don't believe it. The Harris Waltz is for closed borders! It's the Rs that are thwarting their attempts!

Comment

Thank you, Kamala Harris!

That one's doubly fun for the whiney-ass Trump quote.

Comment

• Honest question: Is his name pronounced "waltz" or is that a play on words? I thought it was pronounced "walls" but have never actually heard it said because he's a fucking nobody.

Comment

• CGVT - It's hard to detect through the permacloud of Wiz's Hai Karate but yes, it's there.

I smell fear

Comment

Working...
                                X