No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I know what awful I'd most like to avoid.

I'm just saying -- there are actually people who LIKE Harris. That's horrifying.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well...there are a lot of stupid people in this world...

<fill in the Wizzie insults>
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm guessing that this is legit Trump's last candidacy. If he loses again he either won't run in 2028 or the rank and file of the party will finally be ready to move on. I figured that he wasn't done after 2020, but this time will be different. If I'm right, the establishment is going to likely find out the hard way that once Trump is gone, that doesn't mean that all of the problems that caused him to become the country's most popular Republican don't suddenly disappear. It's obvious that the Rs have taken none of the lessons that they have been taught to heart, and that they expect for everyone to fall in love with Nikki Haley once the evil Cheeto-faced Dr. Svengali is done hypnotizing everyone into disliking illegal immigration and the concept of transgender six year olds.

The party has absolutely zero future as what it was ten years ago. The winning formula will be something similar to what DeSantis has done in Florida -- pushback against DEI, LGBTQIALMNOP+, and other easy wins with a mostly center Right economic policy. With that said, it might already be too late.
        Last edited by Hannibal; August 5, 2024, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Well if the R's can't figure out a way to beat someone as pathetic as Harris...who could they beat...ever?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Supreme Court slaps away the Missouri AG's grandstanding BS lawsuit against New York. Thomas & Alito would've heard the case but that's only because they both believe they HAVE to hear any state's case filed under original jurisdiction.

Miscellaneous Order (08/05/2024) (supremecourt.gov)

Comment

• ...shit...I've awoken the loons...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did the disneyland thing with a couple of grandkids

bought the fast pass or whatever its called

You basically schedule what time you want to ride the more popular stuff. twice we show up at pour appointed time to ride and get screwed because the ride was closed for unknown reason. twice we had rides closed after we waited in line for 45 minutes closed right as we got to the front.

But still overall had a blast-did a whale tour saw 3 whales and hundreds of dolphins/sea lions etc,

Now get to spend the rest of the year paying for this shit. Perhaps I can cash out on some of my stock gains to pay for..............well nevermind

If youre a worker in this country you vote for policies and the best policies come from trump

If youre a parasite in this country you vote for handouts and hand jobs then you vote harris. Its that simple

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jim Cramer seals it for Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        DID THE DISNYLAND thing with a couple of grandkids

bought the fast pass or whatever its called

You basically schedule what time you want to ride the more popular stuff. twice we show up at pour appointed time to ride and get screwed because the ride was closed for unknown reason. twice we had rides closed after we waited in line for 45 minutes closed right as we got to the front.

But still overall had a blast-did a whale tour saw 3 whales and hundreds of dolphins/sea lions etc,

Now get to spend the rest of the year paying for this shit. Perhaps I can cash out on some of my stock gains to pay for..............well nevermind

If youre a worker in this country you vote for policies and the best policies come from trump

If youre a parasite in this country you vote for handouts and hand jobs then you vote harris. Its that simple

Did you enjoy a couple Bud Lights as well on your loon trip? How much are the rainbow Mickey ears?

Comment

• Regarding the situation in the ME

The US has deployed a full squadron (Jeff probably knows how many that is) of F-22 Raptors to the area, as a signal to Iran that the US means business in protecting Israel.

The F22 is the most advanced fighter aircraft in the world. Nobody has anything that can match it. Radar cannot see it. And just 2 or 3 of them can cause major damage. It can go to supersonic speeds without kicking in afterburners.

I'm glad to see the US stepping up to the plate with Iran. Its about time.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sources are reporting that a direct attack on Israel from Iran and Hezbollah is imminent. My guess is that it will be rockets form Hezbollah launched from Lebanon in numbers sufficient to overcome the Iron Dome defense. Intermediate and long range cruise and ballistic missiles could be fired from Iran into Israel, target Jerusalem, but the distance and geography of such an attack is daunting.

We have two carrier battle groups in the Med right now. One of the under-rated capabilities of each one of these is the capability to integrate force protection schemes involving sea based, ground based, space and airborne platforms to destroy incoming cruise missiles and, I suspect, ballistic missiles. I would expect that Israeli Iron Dome air defenses can be integrated with all of these at some level. I can't speak with certainty about that but it makes sense.

The F22's are US Air Force assets with long standing operational plans to deploy on short notice to the ME under CENTCOM's operational control for exactly the kinds of scenarios they are no deploying for. A squadron is probably 24 of these aircraft. Don't doubt the readiness capabilities of the assets involved in incremental or phased addition of war fighting capabilities. This kind of approach that has been tested and practiced for a long time allows the integration of diplomatic efforts backed up by the threat of an all-out war pitting the combined capabilities of US Naval, Airforce and Marine assets that in a conventional war would destroy Iranian military capabilities in short order. The Hybrid shit going on now, the drones, aren't ready for prime time as an endgame threat to obtain political objectives compared to hard steel (or titanium as the case might be). Both sides in a wide spread ME war have various types of drones that can be a pain in the ass but don't amount to much more than swatting flies.

Former (fired) Russian Defense Minister Shoigu was reportedly in Iran today for talks. Bring it fuckers. If Putin thinks things aren't going great in Ukraine, try fighting a two front war. You will die.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Only an idiot would vote for Harris.

Carry on.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Only an idiot would vote for Harris.

Carry on.
                                So, you’re voting Harris? I did not see that coming.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X