• CGVT is a certified loon.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's amazing what happens when Ds can't play EVERYTHING on their home field.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Back several years ago when Dubya was running for re-election, he received a courtesy invitation to speak to the national convention of the NAACP. Its issued as a courtesy because he was the President, and not actually because they wanted him there. He accepted the invitation, even though he knew that it was likely that 99% of his audience hated his guts. I remember news reports showing video of him at the convention, with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson sitting behind him, and he spoke to the convention attendees. He at one point asked them to vote for him. They laughed, of course, but he went there and asked for their votes. I thought that showed at least a modicum of leadership on his part.

Now, tell me again how that Giggles attending a debate at Fox headquarters would be unfair. Does she really want to be president of all the people, or not? Trump already attended the NBC debate. I doubt there were any Trump voters in that building.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 453647878_10211461945262528_4060859737313814804_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=RApJ0tx1fQkQ7kNvgFPoZdG&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AYBrkYg3tpEnbeaDGNFHEqCraBbR0SHVhbuRwGJnpIcoLw&oe=66B57

The best America has to offer.

According to progs.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Back several years ago when Dubya was running for re-election, he received a courtesy invitation to speak to the national convention of the NAACP. Its issued as a courtesy because he was the President, and not actually because they wanted him there. He accepted the invitation, even though he knew that it was likely that 99% of his audience hated his guts. I remember news reports showing video of him at the convention, with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson sitting behind him, and he spoke to the convention attendees. He at one point asked them to vote for him. They laughed, of course, but he went there and asked for their votes. I thought that showed at least a modicum of leadership on his part.

Now, tell me again how that Giggles attending a debate at Fox headquarters would be unfair. Does she really want to be president of all the people, or not? Trump already attended the NBC debate. I doubt there were any Trump voters in that building.
                  Well they don't think MAGA Republicans are real citizens...so there is that...basically view them as Nazis...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes...but Vance is the "weird" one.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        main-qimg-5d3829a6bd1f90cf0f3a402afde09220.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm not posting this because it represents my views, 100 days out from the presidential election, but rather because I think it important to understand the narrative the two political parties are working to shape. It goes without saying the R's suck at this and have for a long time. The D's, OTH, are good at it having most of the control of the media. They have already started to weave the desired framing narrative for Harris and, effectively I might add (IMO). More effectively than the R's who seem to be struggling to frame a winning narrative for DJT.

The article is intended, I believe, for the audience of conservative registered Republican fence sitters and independents - those that like what are likely to become Trump's and the R's platform and, subsequently, his administration's policies should he win - but intensely dislike him.

"Aside from the rare and evolving civil war within the Democrat Party, leftists are usually able to successfully advance their radical agenda because they are ruthlessly united. Conversely, conservatives are far less efficient in advancing their agenda even during times when Republicans hold majorities in the House, Senate, and the Presidency. This is because the right is divided between those who understand the stakes and those who believe that seeking the politically correct moral high ground will somehow result in victories, despite the ruthless nature of American politics.​........."​​​​​​

https://amac.us/newsline/elections/let-trump-be-trump/?utm_objective=website_traffic&dderh=ee46f8f7e9834 71d2f5619b0f733bab4
                          <https://amac.us/newsline/elections/let-trump-be-trump/?utm_objective=website_traffic&dderh=ee46f8f7e9834 71d2f5619b0f733bab4>​
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Major sell off on Wall Street...the world is on fire...and Harris wants 4 more years of this shit?

BIDEN/HARRIS....BOOM!!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• To be fair, some sensible folks don't "want" Harris and recognize that she's a total fucking shitstain. However, they think even less of DJT.

Then there are the people, like the posters here, who think she's
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They are both awful yes...but Harris is a left wing radical loon...and is dangerous...Trump is just an egomaniac with a loose mouth...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X