X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God save the Queen man!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just hope that someone with above average intelligence is in charge of the military right now. Especially our forces in the ME.

Iran usually doesn't make idle threats. They're going to strike back, and the US needs to be ready to help defend Israel.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Our Commander in Chief is on top of it, Liney. Don't you worry!

Comment

• Rumors circulating that a Iranian big shot was killed in Damascus today.

Comment

• Kill 'em all. Kill 'em dead.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile...the US passes 35 TRILLION in debt.

yawn

BIDENOMICS!!!! BOOM!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Up 50% since 2020!

Way To Go Thumbs Up GIF

Comment

• They just need more time. It's working!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That equates to more than $208,000 per TAXPAYER...

But trust the Progs. They just need more time. Every day Joe is working hard for you.

...and just think...Queen Kamala is more progressive.

YAY!!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Meanwhile...the US passes 35 TRILLION in debt.

yawn

BIDENOMICS!!!! BOOM!!!
                      To put it in perspective, cancelling student loans and providing free housing and health care to illegals are mere bags of shells!

Comment

• Harris: "We've been to the border"

Lester Holt: "You've not been to the border"

Harris: "I haven't been to Europe either"

BRILLIANT!!!

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Trump campaign ads should be nothing more than clips of Kamala Harris in her own words.

Comment

• EFZ

More word salads and lies to shake a stick at...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I WAS NEVER IN CHARGE OF THE BORDER!!! I'M NOT AGAINST FRACKING!!! I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!!

heh

...and then there is the word salads...JFC it's a Ruby Tuesday all you can eat salad bar...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One thing about Bebe, he hates it when members of the so called Axis of Resistance (Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, now the Houthis) fuck with Israel. The October 11th murder of Israeli civilians by Hamas was probably the last straw for Netanyahu.

Keep in mind Netanyahu has a long history of combat service with the IDF as a young man and before he became politically active.. He has been an outspoken proponent of the right of Israel to self defense (code for you fuck with Israel I will hunt you down and kill you). In that context, the elimination of now upwards of 8 key figures within the Axis of Resistance makes it crystal clear Bebe will go to great lengths to demonstrate there is a huge cost to threatening Israelis with the kind of terrorism that has become a common and acceptable means of obtaining political and military objectives.

It is this larger lesson for those that carry out terrorist attacks against Israel and seek the destruction of that country that Netanyahu and others who are his allies will retaliate. It was said after October 11th that the military hardliners supporting the cause of the Palestinians (or their own elevation to power status in the ME) want nothing less than a full scale war with the end game being the unconditional capitulation of the Israel government and the "return" of Palestinian lands to the international boarders that existed before 1948. Things are certainly moving in that direction. My guess is that Iran - the key player in this shit-storm - isn't positioned militarily to conduct a full-scale operation targeting Israel. As far as their proxies go, a conventional war with Israel is unwinnable.

IMO, it's unlikely they can achieve larger strategic and political objectives by force at all. There are definite limits to what terrorist operations can achieve. It also remains to be seen who might line up in support of Iran in the ME if a full scale war breaks out. If they are left alone with major ME powers like Egypt, the Gulf States and SA sitting this one out (SA potentially aligning with Israel), they are fucked. You can also bet that Russia and China, as they have already demonstrated in the current conflict, that they want to establish themselves as neutral peace makers.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X