No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp, that was nice. I watched Joe's Oval Office pitch ..... the 50% of it I could understand through his mumbling. It was the right decision to abandon the race Joe, good on you. The problem is you should have announced you weren't running for a second term about 12 months ago. Instead you got enamored with your own accomplishments, protecting your legacy, shaped by a friendly leftist press. Joe, your legacy sucks and the problems you have left at your feet and on the doorsteps of Congress to un-fuck have been well documented but insufficiently reported.

ABC, one of the D's liberal mouthpieces, is now giving the presumptive D nominee for president, Kamal Harris, 90 minutes of a free stump speech. Disgusting, Do the R's get a rebuttal to the rainbows being blown up our asses? Not likely. This is Joe's night. No one dares. They should.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Same of leftist gobblygook. Preach about "democracy" and the "republic" when your party and administration are the threat. Plus you were claiming as late as a week ago you were fine but then Sunday BOOM your party orchestrates a coup and undermines "democracy" in doing so.

Were some decent things in it but mostly just gobblygook.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Unfortunately, I live in this cretin's district! The problem is that I have no idea who I actually voted for in 2022, as the R's put absolutely ZERO effort into campaigning or trying to put up a viable candidate.
        My apologies, Tom. I didn't mean to lump you in with that idiotic bunch.

Its just too bad that decent people like you have become the minority in the Dearborn area.

But "rasheedah" knows her neighborhood, and what kind of rhetoric it takes to claim a government job. We desperately need term limits at all levels of government.
        Last edited by lineygoblue; July 24, 2024, 08:18 PM.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• F0D17DFF-2CEE-45DD-BF2A-87EC65CB3721.jpg

Comment

• EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

My apologies, Tom. I didn't mean to lump you in with that idiotic bunch.

Its just too bad that decent people like you have become the minority in the Dearborn area.

But "rasheedah" knows her neighborhood, and what kind of rhetoric it takes to claim a government job. We desperately need term limits at all levels of government.
              No offense taken, Liney. i was born and raised in the Dearborn area- before it became a Middle Eastern province. But, thanks to redistricting, where I live now has been absorbed by her district. It's not a slam dunk that she's a shoe-in for life. The Republicans just need to present a realistic effort to get rid of her.

Comment

• Unfortunately (well, for you) the Republicans are lazy and not very creative so here's another mediocre white man in his 50's or 60's who wants a total ban on abortion.

Actually, wait, that might play well in that district.

Comment

• Of all the positions they could attack her over…Fox and Lyin Ted chose to focus on these??

Comment

• GDP beats expectations, growing at 2.8%. Second-to-last report before the election.

U.S. GDP Q2 2024: (cnbc.com)

Comment

• July 2024 Swing State Polls: Harris Trails Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tied in Wisconsin - Emerson Polling (emersoncollegepolling.com)

She is behind or tied with Trump in all five swing states however she is also doing better than Biden did in the same poll earlier this month. The gap is widest in Arizona, the other four are very tight.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• VDS
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Vance Don't-know-ya Syndrome?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              July 2024 Swing State Polls: Harris Trails Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tied in Wisconsin - Emerson Polling (emersoncollegepolling.com)

She is behind or tied with Trump in all five swing states however she is also doing better than Biden did in the same poll earlier this month. The gap is widest in Arizona, the other four are very tight.
                              Which is a good reason to pick Kelly as her VP.

Comment

• "Biden wanted a black woman as VP just like he sought a black woman for the USSC...it's not a secret...

It's not the gender or the race that is the question...it's that he pretty much eliminates a certain gender and races from consideration.

"Of course we know it wasn't Joe making these decisions anyway...it's the PROG MACHINE.".

Don't worry douchbag. Trump was never going to pick you as his running mate​

Comment

Working...
                                X