No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have attacked her on substance...but that doesn't change the fact she is a DEI hire...if you think she was the most qualified person to be Veep...or now the presumptive nominee (btw...she has yet to receive a single vote) then you are truly a moron...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Calling her a DEI hire accomplishes nothing and DOES make you much easier to characterize as a racist idiots. So why do it? Because you enjoy it? Calling her names?

Comment

• It's not meant to accomplish anything you dolt...it's akin to you pointing out that Trump is an asshole...it's just fact. She is DEI and she is a radical lefty who was a failure as Veep.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, Harris is a "radical lefty" first and foremost. Do you have some sort of inside information coming from the smoke filled back room that people advising Biden or Biden himself said no one becomes a candidate for VP in the presidency unless they can pass the DEI screen? Pure speculation.

That she supports or has supported legislation that was authored and/or presented to Congress not a little bit left leaning but totally LEFT, some RADICALLY LEFT, is all the proof one needs to know that she is a dangerous candidate for conservatives if she becomes president. The DEI characterization is more harmful to the cause of trying to find another D candidate to replace her than it is helpful.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• From Politico circa 2020:

Biden prioritized choosing a running mate with whom he was “simpatico,” as he frequently said, and his months long search narrowed the list to a handful of women the campaign believed could help energize Democrats in the homestretch of the campaign. In Harris, Biden is hoping to combine both of his priorities, finding a thrilling campaigner as well as a long-term governing partner.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden wanted a black woman as VP just like he sought a black woman for the USSC...it's not a secret...

It's not the gender or the race that is the question...it's that he pretty much eliminates a certain gender and races from consideration.

Of course we know it wasn't Joe making these decisions anyway...it's the PROG MACHINE...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But I'm just a white redneck racist piag...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Christopher Wray, the FBI Director, just finished his testimony before Congress. There was reportedly 30 minutes of fuck-hollering at him from both sides of the aisle before he started testifying. Keep in mind the FBI took no part in the security operation at Butler Farm.

There were some interesting tid-bits from the FBI's investigation of Crooks. He searched for information on the JFK assassination weeks before the Trump rally. He visited the fair grounds on at least three occasions before the shooting. He flew a drone over the Butler Farm grounds days before the shooting.

It's unclear in the testimony I've heard who was in operational control of the roof-top from which Crook opened fire at Trump. That appears to be a key finding if accurate. Local law enforcement was initially directed to take operation control over the grounds where the shooter's roof-top position was. They said they told the SS Site Commander they didn't have the man-power to secure the building in question along with other security assignments they had to undertake.

It's being reported that 8 seconds elapsed between the time the green light for the sniper team to take the kill shot and it being executed, killing Crooks with a bullet to his head. During that time, crooks fired 8 times, nicked Trump in the right ear, killed the guy sitting in the stands and seriously injured 2 others supposedly from bullet wounds. That's 4 rounds accounted for. There's the other round captured on film whizzing past Trumps head on his left. 2 more to go and I have no doubt the location and trajectory of those bullets will be disclosed at some point. I'd argue Crooks made one good shot - the first that came within mm of killing Trump with a head shot. Crook's was in a prone shooting position and it's been mentioned he had the barrel of the rifle resting on the rooftop's peak. Nothing's been mentioned that Crook's used another type of stand to take his shots from. That might explain why his 2nd through 8th shots didn't hit trump.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's un-fucking-deniable that Harris was chosen to be VP BECAUSE SHE WAS A BLACK WOMAN. That's not up for debate. But people on the Left don't want you to say that while simultaneously celebrating her diversity.

I don't think it accomplishes much to say she is a DEI hire. We all know she was a terrible VP pick. TERRIBLE. The absolute fact as to why The Chairman made that pick, I guess, isn't all that relevant. But, it's a FACT.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's very much like the Progs being massively in favor of Affirmative Action but how fucking dare you note that anyone could possibly be a beneficiary of Affirmative Action.

Comment

• I'm thinking by November this will actually be an easy vote for me.

Comment

• One other think I forgot. The Trump organizers wanted to use the Butler Airfield but it wasn't available so, they ended up with the Butler Farm. Security experts have said the airfield was much easier to secure than the Butler Farm. I've already said this but the "we fucked up" sign was flashing brightly when, knowing there was a suspicious person walking around whom LE had lost contact with, begs the question why was Trump allowed to enter the stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I'm thinking by November this will actually be an easy vote for me.
                              That would be an extremely unsurprising heel turn heh. Tell Vince McMahon to get better writers, PLEASE!

Comment

• Trump's internal pollster has been setting expectations that Harris could nominally "lead" the race soon and remain there till after the Dem Convention. We'll see. I think everyone agrees the race has changed, the Republicans got caught sleeping a bit, and the Dems currently have a sugar high that could come crashing down.

Comment

Working...
                                X