Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat the line. Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• At least there's Zero chance of Vice President Epstein..giggles.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

The Chairman well and truly fucked the Ds. Well, they grabbed their ankles, but this shit should’ve come to light two years ago and they should have had a real primary. Instead they end up with second worst possible choice.
        POST OF THE MONTH!!!

PART DEAUX
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Yep. Kamala wouldn’t have even placed in a real primary. As mentioned before, she never even won a single delegate in 2020. Actually she didn’t receive a SINGLE VOTE because she dropped out 2 months before Iowa. Now she’ll be nominated in a few weeks. 2 presidential runs and will still have not received a SINGLE VOTE prior to the general election on Nov. 5.

Uncle Joe fucked them good.
          POST OF THE MONTH

PART TREAUX
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Maybe that was his intent.
            Well no his intent was not his. The D's bet that America would rebuke a "Convicted Felon" and that The Chairman could glide to another victory. By the time they realized that strategy backfired they were fucked. They should have never agreed to a debate but they kind of got cornered into it because of their idiocy. Had they dumped Joe before the prinaries and had an ACTUAL OPEN PRIMARY (something they haven't done since 2008) they would be far better off.

They put their eggs into the Biden basket...and got fucked.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala is the worst D candidate since Walter...in fact she's worse than Mondale...and that was a bloodbath...heh

But yes CGVT will claim "Fear"...heh...if the D's wanna run her...it's pretty much the white towel...but frankly they don't have another option...MO ain't running...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Didn't Giggles vilify border agents? Didn't she claim they were "whipping" migrants? I'm guessing the msm will not address those at all...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                  At least there's Zero chance of Vice President Epstein..giggles.jpg
                  FWIW this is a fake picture. In the unaltered one she is with her husband.

Comment

• Well, like, that's just your opinion, man.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Didn't Giggles vilify border agents? Didn't she claim they were "whipping" migrants? I'm guessing the msm will not address those at all...
                      Her quores on immigration, in addition to her efforts as Border Czar, aren't necessarily strengths of her campaign.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fortunately for her, nobody really cares about silly immigration policy. LOOOOOL,

Comment

• This will be a good reference for when Harris took over the campaign. This is all Trump v. Biden data when the switch was made. RCP has Trump +2 over Harris right now nationally but beating her handily in a key swing states.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 074308.jpg
                          Here's some Trump v. Harris polls:

Explore up-to-date 2024 primary & general election polls. Gain valuable insights into the evolving political landscape and stay ahead of the latest trends.

Again, this will tighten up but I think it'll be interesting to see where it ends up compared to how it started.

Comment

• Comment

• This is why FOX News should not be taken seriously.

I took this picture last night.

Attached Files
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What am I missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X