Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giggles:

"Joe Biden's legacy over the last three years is unmatched in modern history,"

Holy Mother of Satan. That is dumber than the brackets quote...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala is less liked than Hitlary. Let that sink in.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The fear is real
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dem Party 2024 = SMU Football 1989
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Giggles:

"Joe Biden's legacy over the last three years is unmatched in modern history,"

Holy Mother of Satan. That is dumber than the brackets quote...
              Well, if you define “modern history” as the last 3.5 years… then yeah. You can also say it is unmatched for reasons she doesn’t think.

Comment

• Well yeah...legacy can mean a number of things...heh...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kinda reminds me of Austin Millbarge in "Spies Like Us"...

"Hard to believe its been only 15 minutes since I destroyed the world. In another 15 minutes, it'll all be over. Such a short time to destroy a world. And to think my high school guidance counselor said I'd never amount to anything."

Of course then he figured out a way to stop the destruction...unfortunately for The Chairman he was never able to do that...heh...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Kamala is less liked than Hitlary. Let that sink in.
                    But, she's also less HATED, in all fairness.

True, though, that almost nobody with an adequately functioning brain LIKES her and seriously things that she's capable of functioning as the Commander in Chief.

Comment

• I'd be much more concerned with Whitmer at the top of the ticket than I ever will be with Giggles occupying that spot.

Even Michele Obama would be more of a threat than Giggles.

I don't see Giggles as a step forward (or up) for the Dems, although the MSM will do their dead level best to project that idea.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• She has yet to be under the microscope yet though...I still think the Dems pass over her...she is polling worse than Biden in the swing states currently...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She's a step up because she can actually do the work of campaigning. Biden hasn't had an event since last Monday (I think?) and hasn't been seen publicly since Wednesday and that was just shakily walking down the steps of AF1

Comment

• She had one job under The Chairman...and she failed.

She's good at cackling, ignoring problems...and blowing men. She is very much like CGVT...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              She's a step up because she can actually do the work of campaigning. Biden hasn't had an event since last Monday (I think?) and hasn't been seen publicly since Wednesday and that was just shakily walking down the steps of AF1
                              If she campaigns like she's acted in public appearances over the last 3.5 years, then it's definitely NOT a step up.

Comment

• She is going to get waxed.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X