Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No doubt about it.

Comment

• I'm very disappointed in how the Secret Service handled last Saturday. Somebody really fumbled the ball in the pre-rally preparations, and there is absolutely no way that rooftop should have been unoccupied. With the height and proximity to the rally site and speaker's platform, they had to know that was a prime area that an assassin might choose to take a shot from. Its unforgivable that it was uncovered. Turns out Secret Service snipers did take out the bad guy, but it was after the fact, and after the potentially deadly shot was taken. That is a gross failure on the part of the USSS. Somebody, and maybe more than one somebody, needs to lose their job over this.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are just a typical anti-DEI racist, misogynistic, homophobe...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I enjoyed the convention what I saw of it. Most speakers were pretty good. Desantis, the everyday man, sarah sanders, the 98 yo ww2 vet, the union guy, amber bit tits, the moms, the gold stars, the jewish kid, vivek, all the speakers gave really good speeches that supported a lot of what I want to hear.

Unfortunately those actually on the ticket were less then stellar

But I dont vote for personalities I vote for what makes sense and alternative energy to me and the road they went down has never mad sense as hard as they have tried to shove it down our throats--and that mindset of not extracting our own energy to drive down prices for everything else i think led to a lot of stupid other decisions. Throw in the whole mindset of DEI and watching an ever expanding freak show be put in charge not because of how well they do the job but whether they check off a box is the most important quality. And last every city I drive through has a lot more homeless zombies roaming the street. whetehr it be tucson arizona, topeka kansas, indainapolis indiana or golden colorado or venice beach now rodondo california those 5 places i visit every year because i have kidds/grandkids/and siblings living in those places. Every year I see more zombies roaming the street. More aggressive zombies. more tents, more shopping cart people more concentration camp survivors. I heard a lot about going back and wanting our kids to have the lives that we had and you have to look no farther then whatever town your in to find evidence that things these days just suck

Comment

• Well you are just a racist piag....it's obvious that a corpse is better for America than Orangeman...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hell yeah, Sherrod

Comment

• "What a clown show"
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 900.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stay the course, Joe! Let the democratic process play out!

Comment

• heh

I'm telling you he ain't leaving voluntarily it's going to take the 25th...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hunter is just negotiating the price at this point.

And Dems are frantically trying to figure out a way to get Kamala off the ticket. All this talk of a "mini-primary" or an "open convention" is cover for removing her from the ticket. Imagine if Joe had picked Newsom or Tim Kane to be his running mate. There would be no dispute as to invoking the 25th Amendment if necessary. I can see Joe's point that Kamala polls about the same as he does, so why should he drop out? The only person who polls significantly higher in the D party is Michele Obama.

Comment

• The only person who polls significantly higher in the D party is Michele Obama.
                          Exactly.

And in order to get to the top of the ticket, the Obamas and Cliintons are going to have to give the candidate their endorsement.

So, we'll see if Michele is telling the truth when she says she is not interested in the presidency. If she does not, the eventual candidate will have to pass the Obama litmus test.

And Hillary isn't going to be silent about it either.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I blame liney
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I'm very disappointed in how the Secret Service handled last Saturday. Somebody really fumbled the ball in the pre-rally preparations, and there is absolutely no way that rooftop should have been unoccupied. With the height and proximity to the rally site and speaker's platform, they had to know that was a prime area that an assassin might choose to take a shot from. Its unforgivable that it was uncovered. Turns out Secret Service snipers did take out the bad guy, but it was after the fact, and after the potentially deadly shot was taken. That is a gross failure on the part of the USSS. Somebody, and maybe more than one somebody, needs to lose their job over this.
                              https://youtu.be/zOEDQ_tXOYk?si=74iGSCWoKc1tccIG

I post this so that you can see the video of the female agents as Trump is put into his car. Tom Cotton says there were 22 USSS agents on the Butler detail and 16 Homeland Security "agents".

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X