No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, my opinion of the speech tracks with Nate Silver's. It's almost like he was treating it like a retrospective retirement speech. Boy, those were the days....

Comment

• As I said above, Clown Show.

Hulk Hogan? Kid Rock? And don't forget the obligatory Proud to be an American! Oh yeah, let's not forget the ear diaper

A man who was videoed slapping his wife introducing a racist and a then long meandering speech that was apparently just a slowed down quiet replaying of his typical lie filled rally speech?

Christ. Even the delegates were bored.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 900.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The shock is, of course, as bad as it was, he is STILL a better choice than Doddering Joe.

America has hit bottom and has called for pick axes and dynamite. There has to be better choices out there.

When virtually anyone on this board (except crash) could be a better chief executive than either of the candidates, you know we are in trouble.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Even Wiz?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              That acceptance speech was definitely not one of his best moments. He could have said all that in about half the time instead of rambling on and on. Not a fan of how he's trying to evoke more sympathy from us over the attempt on his life. I think the sympathy level in the country is about where you can expect it to be. His supporters have sympathy, and his enemies wish Crooks had better aim. You're not going to change either side's minds. So now, the next question is, when does Joe step aside? And, what will he actually do? Will he resign as President AND give up the nomination, or will he just give up the nomination, and release his delegates? If he doesn't resign the Presidency, that effectively locks out Giggles, which is not a bad thing. There's no way she goes in and wins an open convention, IMO. I'd say that Joe gives up his delegates within the next 7 days.
              Yup. Hunter and Jill are just in the process of negotiating the "drop-out" price.

IMO Shapiro is the best Dem choice for VP. He has a reputation as a moderate, which he is not. But PA may well be the only state that counts on election day.

Trump's new proposal of an Iron Dome defense system has not been mentioned here at all. We have needed that since Reagan, but the technology wasn't available. AI makes it feasible.

And speaking of AI, Republicans have to educate the masses about the enormous amount of energy needed to win a race with China in the development of AI. No chance this could be done if we continue on the green agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                The shock is, of course, as bad as it was, he is STILL a better choice than Doddering Joe.

America has hit bottom and has called for pick axes and dynamite. There has to be better choices out there.

When virtually anyone on this board (except crash) could be a better chief executive than either of the candidates, you know we are in trouble.
                Trump is not a better choice than anyone. Biden's corpse would be a better choice than Trump.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 900.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Trump is not a better choice than anyone. Biden's corpse would be a better choice than Trump.
                    Loop Trump GIF

Comment

• Allright which one of you assholes messed up all the computers?

Comment

• I blame AA.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Expect incidents of this nature to increase in frequency as the competency crisis expands.

Comment

• DEI DID IT!

Comment

• When everyone gets an "A" grade it's hard to tell who the best and brightest are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                When everyone gets an "A" grade it's hard to tell who the best and brightest are.
                                That's grade inflation and not the same thing.

If you feel unsafe on a plane unless it's a white man in his 50's doing the flying, maybe the problem is YOU and not them.

Comment

Working...
                                X