Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Harris is a fucking moron and will get trounced. Biden would keep it reasonably close.
    Crouch was a great coach and time will show Nebraska was wrong, so very wrong, to send him packing so quickly.

Comment

• Crouch?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Keep in mind the only person The Chairman has fired was CGVT when he stole that luggage at the airport...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol oops, Scott Frost. I guess you see one Husker QB you've seen em all.

Comment

• Trump would/will beat Harris. If the Dems want to replace Biden, they need someone who is likeable and has little to no voting record that can be used against him/her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Wrong. It's the only one you can't possibly deny.
              100% correct. And these people DID DENY it up until they absolutely couldn't. And, in fact, they attacked anyone who even bring it up.

The reality is that The Chairman was getting beat before the Ds were finally forced to acknowledge what most normal Americans knew -- The Chairman is absolutely unfit to be President...TODAY.

Harris has to run on The Chairman's garbage policies and, even better, Harris was put in charge of the border! And she's a god-awful politician that even the Ds fully rejected. She's gonna get fucking smoked.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                lol oops, Scott Frost. I guess you see one Husker QB you've seen em all.
                Yeah...because I often confuse Heinrich Haarberg with Tommie Frazier. I guess all Bucknut QB's are like Joe Bauserman...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Trump would/will beat Harris. If the Dems want to replace Biden, they need someone who is likeable and has little to no voting record that can be used against him/her.
                  Shapiro!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

100% correct. And these people DID DENY it up until they absolutely couldn't. And, in fact, they attacked anyone who even bring it up.

The reality is that The Chairman was getting beat before the Ds were finally forced to acknowledge what most normal Americans knew -- The Chairman is absolutely unfit to be President...TODAY.

Harris has to run on The Chairman's garbage policies and, even better, Harris was put in charge of the border! And she's a god-awful politician that even the Ds fully rejected. She's gonna get fucking smoked.
                    EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Keep in mind the only person The Chairman has fired was CGVT when he stole that luggage at the airport...
                      But it was Samsonite. I couldn't resist
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Harris is going to get smoked and the D's know it. But they are fucked because they created this situation where they can't keep the left wing nuts and the black vote by dusting Harris.

Damned if they do...damned if they don't.

Must really suck to be a Dem right now.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The fact that the dumbass USSS leader has not been fired yet is mind boggling. Mind boggling.
                          It shouldn't boggle your mind. You should expect this level of unaccountability from your government agencies.

It's not as if the people in charge of the Secret Service give a shit about protecting Donald Trump.

Comment

• Good point. It's par for the course for this clown show administration...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Harris is going to get smoked and the D's know it. But they are fucked because they created this situation where they can't keep the left wing nuts and the black vote by dusting Harris.

Damned if they do...damned if they don't.

Must really suck to be a Dem right now.
                              I will acknowledge they have a better chance with Harris, but only because The Chairman is the single worst presidential candidate I've ever seen -- by a lot. And that includes his opponent.

Comment

• Biden is a vegetable. Harris is an annoying dipshit. I'd call it a draw.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X