• 5:30 p.m. Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
    • 5:52 p.m. Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
    • 6:02 p.m. Trump takes the stage
    • 6:12 p.m. Crooks fires first shots
    WTF??????

...and nobody has been fired yet???
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They've got their top people working on it.

Comment

• We'll get answers as soon as they find out who brought the coke to the WH...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris is now the prohibitive favorite for the D nomination at +36.2. I think this is the final swing. It ain't going back. Biden was plus 53 on Tuesday.

Comment

• Good God that is like asking Joe Bauserman to fill in for Mitch Trubisky...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Honestly, I think in the short term this will tighten the race up but long term I think Harris will fade because she's so grating. The Ds will be back in the game, though, and have a shot at salvaging some Senate and House races. With Joe it was "iceberg straight ahead".

Comment

• If they were really smart they'd make the switch tomorrow and steal all the thunder from the RNC. Anything in Trump's speech tonight referencing Biden would be rendered moot and they'd suck all the oxygen out of the room.

Comment

• Harris is about as divisive and more annoying and far less articulate than Hitlary...she is....well let's just say she is not an intelligent woman.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whitmer/Shapiro would have a chance. Not gonna happen.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Honestly, I think in the short term this will tighten the race up but long term I think Harris will fade because she's so grating. The Ds will be back in the game, though, and have a shot at salvaging some Senate and House races. With Joe it was "iceberg straight ahead".
                      They could be wrong but the Trump team clearly prefers to run against Joe at this point. Trump's campaign advisor LaCivita just today called any attempt to replace Biden "an attempted coup".

I think there's a certainty with what will happen in Joe vs. Trump. Harris vs. Trump, on the other hand, at least give the Dems a chance, even if small. And nobody really knows how the public will react.

Comment

• Although not an ideal candidate Harris will win. The only real argument that isn't a bunch of lies and propaganda against Biden is his age.

Trump is hated more than Hillary. The people that were going to vote for Trump will still vote for Trump regardless of who the Dems run.

Harris to most logical thinking Americans is >Trump because Trump is that bad.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And yeah, this weekend would probably be a good time to announce you're standing aside.

They're saying it only through their messengers but it seems clear now that Pelosi, Schumer, Jeffries, and Obama all think he should go.

Comment

• The only real argument that isn't a bunch of lies and propaganda against Biden is his age.
                            Wrong. It's the only one you can't possibly deny.

Comment

• Trump is hated more than Hillary

Damn Putin!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris is a fucking moron and will get trounced. Biden would keep it reasonably close.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X