Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Like Hitler in his bunker at the end...Hunter and Jill refuse to give it up...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        This is what peak performance looks like
        A goddamned well-oiled machine. With the RNC shambolic, people coming to their sense and The Chairman on the warpath, the next few weeks are going to be quite the runway for the DNC take-off that launches The Chairman to a landslide November win.

I'm not sure who will explain to him that he won, but that matters note.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...early sandbagging...you usually don't start this sheet until September...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What the esteemed douche from Ohio really meant was this...

A goddamned well-oiled machine. With the HCRD shambolic, the Zips coming to their sense and The Zips on the warpath, August 31st going to be quite the runway for the Zip take-off that launches Akron to a landslide opening win.

much better

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Adam Schiff has called on Biden to drop out of the race. That's probably the biggest name among Ds so far and might open the floodgates, especially in light of that call with congressmen on Saturday.

Comment

• Turning back to the assassination attempt for a minute. It seems every time an article comes out with "new" information, it completely contradicts previous reports.

For example, yesterday it was reported that the shooter purchased a 5 foot ladder at Home Depot prior to the shooting (that day or on Friday, I can't remember) and that's how he got on the roof. Then today, I read that he never used the HD ladder and climbed up onto an AC unit and accessed the roof from there. It was originally reported that he borrowed his dad's gun to go target shooting, indicating a normal occurrence. Now there's a new report on Fox that the shooter's parents called the police about 3 PM the day of the shooting to say their son was missing. So he clearly didn't say "hey dad, I'm gonna go to the gun range". Where the hell did that story come from??

This is a conspiracy theorists wet dream. You have the Secret Service and local LEOs that were so fucking incompetent it begs for accusations of intentionality on their part. Then you have press people seemingly spinning tales out of thin air which calls everything into question. This might end up with more theories than the Kennedy assassination!

I'm an Occom's Razor guy so going with deranged loner combined with incompetent security made for a bad day. But I still want to know precise details. It seems like there would be video or a picture of this cop supposedly hanging off the side of the roof and dropping 8 feet when confronted by the shooter.

Comment

• I'm guessing it was Colonel Mustard with the revolver on the rooftop...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting piece from a substack I subscribe to on JD Vance...

I do not know much about the junior United States Senator from Ohio, Mr. Vance.

I have read in several places that he has interest in extending equal protection of the laws — per the 14th Amendment — to unborn infants. That, of course, is not within the constitutional powers of a Vice President. Still, it seems he has articulated such interest on several occasions.

In some quarters of our postmodern society, even talking about protecting unborn infants, in any way, is tantamount to tyranny. Protecting unborn infants in any way, is viewed by many progressive Americans as disgusting, morally repulsive, a grave injustice, an intolerable restriction of freedom, and a sign of ignorance and hatred for science.

[Curiously, for the infants who are not destroyed and allowed to live and grow into toddlers, many postmodern Americans "feel" it is wonderful to surround those children with cross-dressing men in their 50s who share their own sexual peccadilloes, often within taxpayer-funded schools in which those same students cannot do basic math. Those postmodern Americans will then scold critics of "cross-dress story time" in elementary schools, insisting there is no right or wrong, only irrational arbitrary cultural prejudices. Yet, mention protecting unborn infants, and they instantly become moralists, denouncing any protection of the unborn as wholly immoral and deeply, objectively wrong.]

Within those quarters of our society, the only acceptable policy, it appears, is for all unborn babies to be outside the laws and the protections they provide, and that a man should have no say whatsoever, in any situation, ever, about whether his own child lives or is purposefully terminated prior to being born. (Some within those same quarters would extend the choice of terminating life to some period of time after birth).

Among the many reactions to the announcement of Mr. Vance as a Vice Presidential candidate, there has begun and will continue a sustained cry that he represents a dire threat to the "reproductive freedom" of women. Such fear-mongering is already appearing in the emails I receive from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the DNC.

This might be a good time, therefore, to re-circulate this little piece on what "reproductive freedom" actually means. Reproductive freedom does not mean the wide use of abortion as birth control. Reproductive freedom means no arranged marriages and not being legally or physically forced to reproduce against one's own will.

For offering this brief exercise in thinking through the logic of morals, I am confident many will find me to be inexcusably stupid, hateful, perhaps even dangerous. And, the argument has yet to be refuted. It stands on its own.​
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Makes sense given that these two were recoiling as if they were being shot at. Keep in mind these are the SS guys.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1721250009886.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Adam Schiff has called on Biden to drop out of the race. That's probably the biggest name among Ds so far and might open the floodgates, especially in light of that call with congressmen on Saturday.
                          Schiff is basically a message boy from Pelosi.

Comment

• Get your shine box, Adam!

Comment

• WaPo reporting that the local LEOs didn’t have the manpower to secure the AGR building. The SS plan was to have them place an officer and patrol car out front as a deterrent. The locals TOLD the Secret Service they couldn’t do it. A member of the SS anonymously confirmed that was the case. The locals are on record, of course. What an absolute shitshow. I’m still trying to figure out how you secure the outside of a building from the inside.

Comment

• DSL, nice to see Birmingham-born Walton Goggins as your user pic.

I am watching the RNC. I’m soooo not excited about Trump Part Deux, but Doddering Joe just can’t do it. I wonder if the dems get some combo of Michelle, HRC, Whitmer, Josh Shapiro?

Not an all star list to be sure.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X