• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "IT'S TIME TO PUT TRUMP IN THE BULLSEYE!"

THE CHAIRMAN
    7/8/24
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good fucking God the loons here would want Trump hanged if he said that about Biden...whether there was an assassination attempt or not. JFC you left pieces of vermin never cease to anaze...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, hello? Grand Island BW3? No more Long Island Ice Teas for the guy at Table 6.

Comment

• You are so full of shit. I'm in a booth.

dumbass
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Show that one to the nurse that changes your bedpan. She’ll be so impressed you owned a lib today, you might just get an extra Ensure at breakfast.

Comment

• Nah they have figured that little trick out already dammit
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump told Bloomberg today that he wants to reverse the extremely bipartisan law that banned TikTok unless they find a US buyer.

I just want to remind every one of you here that Trump hated TikTok until a billionaire with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party showed up at Mar a Lago with a bag full of cash. Trump yelled “wtf I love TikTok now!”

Comment

• It’s funny how these so-called anti-elitists will fall back on “you’re not famous, why should I talk to you?” when put in a corner.

Gaetz runs away like the coward he is.

Comment

• Right before the assassination attempt, Biden was on a call with moderate Dems in Congress. It was a disaster. Only the events in the next few hours stopped dozens of them from coming out as anti-Biden. Per Jason Crow.

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is what peak performance looks like

Comment

• "Peak" performance? I think there's a slippery slope argument in there somewhere.

Comment

• 8XFT0K.gifFarmer Fran is more easily understood
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              "Peak" performance? I think there's a slippery slope argument in there somewhere.
                              He’s well within the event horizon of a black hole already.

Comment

• A new AP poll shows 2/3 of registered Democrats think Biden should drop out.

It's hard to know if his inner circle hides shit like this from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X