X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some outlets reporting that Rubio's been told he's not Trump's huckleberry

Comment

• It's Vance

Not the strategically smartest pick but I'm for anything getting JD out of Ohio. I read earlier that he's the first Ohioan to be on a presidential ticket since Governor John Bricker in 1944.

Comment

• What say you Progs?

Let’s sidestep all the posturing and virtue-signaling. Let’s ignore the public statements, most of which sound like they were written by AI—or a ninth grader—declaring violence has no place in our politics.

It’s not even true, after all. Our nation was founded by violence. And the violence of the Revolution pales next to the violence of the Civil War.

Virtually every important chapter in American history has been written with blood. Don’t take my word for it. Ask Martin Luther King Jr.

So let’s turn away from all scripted, insincere, untrue chatter. Let us instead cut to the moral core of the matter:

Would it have been morally right or morally wrong to kill Adolph Hitler in the 1930s or early 1940s?

Answering this question provides great moral clarity about the attempted assassination of this past weekend.

For the better part of a decade, progressive Democrats have insisted that Donald Trump is just like Adolph Hitler, in all the worst ways.

Demonstrating that they are unburdened by the basic elements of rhetoric—such as grammar—many progressives declaim in public that Trump LITERALLY IS Hitler.

(Someone please teach these poorly educated fools what the adverb “literally” means, and how it differs from “metaphorically.” Thank you.)

Further, these same progressives insist that we Americans right now are living in 1930s/40s Germany! (Some add that we are LITERALLY living in Nazi Germany!)

Very well.

Then tell us, progressive Democrats: If someone could have successfully assassinated Hitler — many tried, none succeeded — would the assassination of Hitler have been morally right, good, justified, and praiseworthy?

Your answer will reveal how you think the rest of us should view Thomas Crooks’s attempt to assassinate Donald Trump on Saturday evening because YOU insist that Trump is literally Hitler.

It follows that if Trump IS Hitler, and if it would have been right to assassinate der Führer, then it is right to assassinate Trump.

As fellow citizens, we deserve an answer from you, progressive Democrats. Answer the question: Is it right in your progressive opinion to assassinate Hitler and Trump? And if not, why not?

No more chatter. No more scripted statements. No more playing. You have insisted Trump IS Hitler, thousands of times over. You even transpose images of Trump and Hitler on your favorite progressive magazines. So answer the damn question.​
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Vance is a shitty pick.

Comment

• Terrible pick not to mention losing the Senate seat. I swear Trump makes things hard on himself by being a dumbass.

Comment

• JD is a shameless careerist and it's hard to know what he genuinely believes about anything. He was the most Trumpy of all the talked-about options. I don't think he attracts anyone who wasn't already voting for Trump.

One of the great contradictions of Trumpism is that it claims to be anti-elitist but the guy regularly chooses people based on their Ivy League credentials. And openly brags about them. "JD Vance wrote for the Yale Law Review! WOW!"

DeWine gets to pick a replacement and then there will be a special election in 2026. And then the seat will be open yet again in 2028. If Trump wins, of course.

Comment

• Meh
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So on brand.

Comment

• This seems pretty accurate

Comment

• read somewhere that the building the snipers were at was lower then the building the assassin was shooting from--also secret service blaming the locals. This is nothing but a 100% SS f up

Heard somewhere else that one of the local cops tried to climb up another cops shoulder to see if someone was up there and the assassin turned his gun tword the cop --cop jumped back to ground then would be assassin opened fire

vivek would have been my choice I dont know that much about vance but if DSL wants to get rid of him probably a good choice for trump

Comment

• Whatever you do, crash, do NOT punch yourself in the dick. I mean it. Do NOT do that. You will own me so bad if you do that. Repeatedly. With some force behind it.

Comment

• I'm sure JD will fall in line with the invincible God-Emperor and parrot "states rights" when it comes to abortion, but just last year he was calling for federal laws to prevent liberal states from doing what they want. When he was running for Senate in 2021 and asked if there should be exceptions for incest and rape he gave a non-answer nonetheless designed to please the religious nuts: "Two wrongs don't make a right".

Comment

• Sure, I drink brake fluid.

But I can stop anytime.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Awful

From Nikki Haley’s son:

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                                Terrible pick not to mention losing the Senate seat. I swear Trump makes things hard on himself by being a dumbass.
                                Yeah it's not a good pick at all. FWIW I think that the Rs will retain that seat if Trump wins, but it's another shitty pick by a guy whose political career has been defined by shitty picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X