No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like the Secret Service took out the shooter within seconds after he took his shot. Likely a Secret Service sniper got the guy.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Leftists gonna Left.

Comment

• Trump just won the election officially.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hopefully both houses as well. Then HAMMER TIME.

Comment

• EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 8828F2B8-C181-4868-B760-10FC7986D9CA.jpgHis opponent can’t eat applesauce without wearing a bib.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1720922661304.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're all just dipshits with a one eared candidate.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Somebody really effed up that security. The one rooftop closest to the front not cleared. The sniper team was all behind Trump didn’t see that guy 300 yards away essentially as close as anyone could get. Somebody effed up big time. How the fuck did they let some one that close from the most logical firing position anyone could get clear site to the podium. For once I’ll leave theories to someone else but geez heads need to roll not jus ears

Comment

• TDS freaks will probably say this was orchestrated by the Trump team...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 451054764_7875326475916583_7864168573347147366_n.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Loons gonna Loon.

Have you been cleared yet CGVT?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• “It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”
                            —United States President Joe Biden
                            July 8, 2024​

Now imagine this if it was reversed...Trump's words and Biden shot at...can't even imagine.

But the media...crickets.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This has the potential to be a major problem for the Secret Service. I mean, I admire the heck out of those people, but somebody made, at the minimum, a very poor decision to not cover that rooftop more closely. Nobody should have been able to have access to the roof of that building, which sat so close to where Trump was going to be speaking. Looking at the layout, you'd think that this particular rooftop would have been top choice for any assassin, and therefore THE top priority to station people up there, to cover it. Instead, this shooter was allowed to climb up there WITH A GUN, lay down, and take at least one shot at Trump. Now, kudos to the Secret Service for taking him out as quickly as they did, (he was likely dead within 10 seconds after taking his first shot) but even being able to take ONE shot from THAT position is head-scratchingly suspicious. Somebody in the Secret Service made a huge mistake.

I'm not going to delve into conspiracy theories, and all that crap. I'll just say that someone made a very bad decision to leave that area uncovered, and leave it at that for now, pending the investigation.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 449834122_10226882948432981_3227584199164109667_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X