No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have a HUGE Kamala problem though. HUGE.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fortunately for her, she is unburdened by what has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        They have a HUGE Kamala problem though. HUGE.
        She would like you I'm sure then

Comment

• Parkinson's no joke though. Treatment is a bitch too. Poor Joe. What else could go wrong with the Biden's

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Your collective heads will explode when Michelle Obama comes off the bench in the 9th, wins in a landslide and saves the country.
              Thanks for a good laugh, dude. I needed that today.

But it could be quality entertainment at the Dem Convention to watch the Obama people toss aside one 'woman of color' for another woman of color. They'd have some 'splainin' to do. But then again, I wouldn't put anything past the Obamas and Clintons.

It would be entertainment of an epic scale to watch the Obamas and Clintons toss aside Giggles, if she's the one sitting in the Oval Office at the time. I guess Joe better hang on to the throne if he doesn't want Giggles at the top of the ticket.
              Last edited by lineygoblue; July 12, 2024, 02:23 PM.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• MO for POTUS....then Hillary can be VP...KJP for Sec of State and Rachel Levine for Surgeon General...Mayor Pete can be Ambassador to the UN...let's make it all chicks...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dont forget 81 million voted for Joe

I think they will go back to the same strategy no matter who it is

image.png

Comment

• Keep sending your letters to the Supreme Court, crash. They’re bound to listen to your meme-based evidence eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      dont forget 81 million voted for Joe

I think they will go back to the same strategy no matter who it is

image.png
                      Cadaver Joe will win. This is all entertaining optics for all the simps in America. Harris/Biden will be the next prez. DrThey will also threaten violence if Trump wins as usual. Most people will chose the status quo over any threat by the Bolshiveks along with the usual late nite voter shenanigans

Comment

• This is your guy?

Good Lord. Speaking of brain-dead...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MAN!

FOUR MORE YEARS! PAUSE!

UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN!!

WE FINALLY BEAT MEDICARE!

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Somebody just shot Trump

Looks like they just grazed him. He was rushed off stage by the Secret Service, and he seemed to be trying to reassure the crowd that he was okay.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; July 13, 2024, 05:34 PM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's fucked up. Looks as if he is ok
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Was wondering how someone got a gun into the rally but the guy was apparently on a roof outside the perimeter? Sounds like he was taken out pretty fast once he started shooting but the Secret Service may have fucked up approving the rally location

Comment

Working...
                                X