No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're never at 0% when you have the powers of Seal Team 6 at your disposal.

Comment

• That's pretty funny but the fact of the matter is Joe Biden would lose to a cantaloupe this November.

Comment

• Post-debate poll numbers aren't in yet but the betting markets move in real time. Biden is down to a 19.5% win probability and sinking fast.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 112624.jpg

Comment

• That's pretty much what he's running against, Mike.

Sorry, but even the Dems aren't idiotic enough to let this guy bring down their whole strategy out of loyalty to this guy. It's funny (in a morbid way), though to use the analogy of him flying the plane into the side of a mountain. IIRC, there's been some historical precedent in using things like that to effectively get rid of political liabilities.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ....... in Russia, NK, don't know about China or Iran but probably. Sub Saharan Africa's countries, absolutely. Mexico and a slew of Latin countries, certainly. In the US, don't think we're there quite yet despite Hanni's serious belief that the US is a "Banana Republic" implying that kind of happenstance is possible.

The only politically motivated killing in the US that I can possibly assign as being similar to what you're describing, Tom, is Jeffrey Epstein. The 2 Kennedy assassinations (John F and Bobby) were probably politically motivated but, if they actually were politically motivated, my view is that neither was intended to remove a political liability in the sense that having the Chairman fall from a 60 story high window would be.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• they can control biden if he stays in so many in the swamp want him to stay

Trump is the one that better have his life insurance paid in full

Comment

• A bit of jest there, Jeff. But little more than a bit- tempered with a light coating of tin on a baseball cap. That's because it's plainly obvious that the Dems are royally screwed if Biden is on the ballot in November. The path of old age goes one way - he's not going to get any better- and there's only one way in which it ends. If he doesn't voluntarily step down- and it doesn't yet look like he will, then it's desperation time. While I would agree that we aren't quite a "Banana Republic" and don't expect him to "fall out of a 6-story window" (ala James Forrestal), I really wouldn't put it past the party that weaponized COVID to inflate a "medical condition".

Comment

• According to the Detroit News, the Biden family met at Camp David this weekend, and unanimously agreed that The Chairman should stay in the game. Nobody called for him to stand aside. They are united in their 'loathing of Donald Trump', and they want Daddy to beat him again. They are also blaming the Chairman's staff for how he was prepped for the debate.

Somewhere, Hillary Clinton is grinning like the cheshire cat.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Biden family, I'm sure Wiz would agree, is no source of good advice. Biden's a huge liability for the Ds but there are so many barriers to making it hard for him to withdraw from the race, I don't see it. But like the emperor with no clothes, Joe's been pantsed. He's old and mentally infirm and a cabal of insider D's has kept his frailty and lost mental sharpness required of the president from the public. I've seen news pieces on the cover-up (Axios and Politico). I've also seen chortling reported from the Kremlin over the chaos in Washington prompted by Biden's debate performance and the decline of US power therefrom. It's disturbing.

I hope it is disturbing enough to rational Ds, if there is such a thing, that they'll have a Nixon-Goldwater moment and talk him into gracefully opting out of the Presidential race. He can list why he came to run for the presidency nearly 4 years ago to keep Donald Trump, who he personally believes is a threat to democracy, from getting to the Oval Office and accomplished that. He can tout what he's "done for American families and US infrastructure" with his legislation passed by Congress. While this rings hollow to me, it doesn't to many Americans, he led from the front in the recovery from the COVID disaster and can claim credit for that. He could end by saying he's accomplished his objectives and he's going to leave the leadership of the nation to a younger generation.

He could do all of this and leave the race and the White House at the end of his term with a sense of pride. I doubt he'll do that.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I told you fuckers back in 2015 that Trump was the biggest threat to our democracy in our lifetimes and you didn't believe me.

All Hail! King Trump!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• yawn
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yet, 9 years later, we're still here.

Comment

• ...and the biggest threat to "democracy" is still the left...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X