No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Joe just deny that illegals are not killing Americans? He is toast.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They don’t have an easy Plan B because of their own fanatical identity politics VP pick.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Score update:

Guardians 1 Royals 0

Trump 45 Biden 0
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          They don’t have an easy Plan B because of their own fanatical identity politics VP pick.
          I'm guessing one of the following:

Whitmer or Gavin. Period.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good God this is a Fiesta Bowl 1996 beatdown. Michigan -Ohio State last 2 years. 49ers- Broncos Super Bowl.

Fugly.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is turning into the Maury Povich show...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean, to be fair, The Chairman is up 5 hrs past his bedtime.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whoever gave him his uppers must have grabbed sedatives...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What were the over under odds on Biden saying the word "idea"?

I believe the current count is 42
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      They don’t have an easy Plan B because of their own fanatical identity politics VP pick.
                      Shame on the Dems for not realizing that years ago. Really- it’s all on them, and it’s downright cruel, for sticking that fossil out there and trying to make the entire country elect him as our President.

Comment

• Thank God this shitshow is over.

The idea.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've got to chime in on this.

Tonight, as of 11:00 pm Eastern time on June 27th, there is no way that Joe Biden can be re-elected as President. He proved tonight that he is not qualified or mentally capable of running the country. In truth, he has never been President. There are likely about 6-10 people around Biden, with "Jill" being the most vocal, who are actually discharging the duties of the President. Joe is only a paper president. If Americans want 4 more years of that, then we really are finished as a nation.

What I suspect may happen now is that Biden is going to have a "Goldwater Visit". Back when Richard Nixon was about to be impeached and removed from office, a group of Republican senators, led by Barry Goldwater, went to Nixon privately, and told him the hard truth. They told him he was going to be convicted in the impeachment process, and he would be removed from office. The Goldwater group convinced Nixon to resign. If the Democrats want to hold on to the office of the Presidency, there will have to be some sane, clear thinking Democrats who will take this bull by the horns, and convince Joe to retire. They can then appoint a nominee in their convention. Some have even speculated that Gretchen Whitmer could be nominated. Don't laugh. She's everything the elite left loves, and she heartily embraces every ratical crap policy that they love.

If the Democrats let this current situation go until November, they'll lose the presidency to a guy who shouldn't even be running.

Ok.. I'll back off now ... Back to your regular programming.

*poof*
                          Last edited by lineygoblue; June 27, 2024, 11:02 PM.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It’s too late to change out Biden. His own ego and narcissism prevented him from being a hero of sorts. He should have gone down as the guy who deposed Trump and then stepped down, turning over the reigns to the next generation. Instead he, along with his enablers, have steered his party right off the electoral cliff.

The 2024 campaign ended tonight.

Comment

• Biden embarrassed himself. Doddering. Trump is insane but the dementia isn’t nearly as advanced.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the best that America has to offer. Donald Nero vs Joe Caligula.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is seismic. I‘ve never seen a debate have such a profound and immediate impact. David Axelrod said unequivocally “there will be discussions” about replacing Biden. After making the rounds on post-debate coverage, I think there might actually be a chance Biden isn’t the nominee.

But they’re still toast because then they have to explain why neither the current POTUS nor VP are worthy of leading the country. If you’re so great, why are you bringing a lefty in from the pen in the 4th inning?

Comment

Working...
                                X