Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Still preferable to a dementia patient.
    ...or someone who puts millions of American at risk with reckless EO's...and accepts millions from our adversaries...and lies about his abhorrant behavior....and showers with his daughter...and falls off bikes...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, it’s not without precedent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Oh absolutely. Very rigged.
        Well, we KNOW that the DNC gave Hillary a heads-up on questions and who would be asking them at the Flint debate against Bernie Sanders in 2016. And we KNOW that James Clapper issued official statements prior to the 2016 presidential debate to assist Hillary Clinton. We also KNOW that Clapper leaked the Steele dossier nonsense to Jake Tapper on the eve of Trump taking office - the same Jake Tapper who is moderating the debate tonight. Furthermore, we KNOW that Joe Biden is the least mentally fit presidential nominee in our nation's history. So why the hell would it be far fetched to think CNN isn't in bed with the DNC?

Comment

• This debate is like St. Peter debating Satan in Hell.

Hell. CNN. What's the diff.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The last crock like this was Terry Porter handing OSU a tainted title over Miami in 2002...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sure they have the same favorability ratings.

Comment

• ...in south Florida...yes.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We're going out tonight to hear some music. I probably won't bother to read all the post debate analysis either. I don't care. Most unfit presidential candidates in my life-time. I did read an article by HRC on the debate where she pilloried Trump (no surprise) but played up Biden as if he had been some kind of super-president. IMO, he's presided over and is partly responsible through his massive spending bills and free money shit for inflation in the US that has stubbornly held well above 4%. He's responsible for the boarder mess and is grasping at straws with measures too little too late to convince voters he supports stronger boarder controls. He's tolerated a dysfunctional Congress. He's dilly-dallied with confronting the evils that are Putin whose expansionist, empire re-building crap and the Mullahs running Iran that don't fight themselves but send their proxies to shamefully kill Jews for them. I don't want 4 more years of his domestic or foreign policies. I'm not thrilled about the chaos that Trump will bring either. Just hoping civilization as we know it doesn't end in a nuclear fireball in the next 4-5 years of my retirement.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Just hoping civilization as we know it doesn't end in a nuclear fireball in the next 4-5 years of my retirement.
                    Well, at least we got a Michigan national championship out of the way first.

Comment

• Good point ...... and I forgot to add in my post hating on the debate tonight and the two unfit presidential candidates ........ that Michigan beats OSU this coming November with the world holding off on nuclear Armageddon until then.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's safe to say that Michigan football is the only thing holding this shitshow together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Well, we KNOW that the DNC gave Hillary a heads-up on questions and who would be asking them at the Flint debate against Bernie Sanders in 2016. And we KNOW that James Clapper issued official statements prior to the 2016 presidential debate to assist Hillary Clinton. We also KNOW that Clapper leaked the Steele dossier nonsense to Jake Tapper on the eve of Trump taking office - the same Jake Tapper who is moderating the debate tonight. Furthermore, we KNOW that Joe Biden is the least mentally fit presidential nominee in our nation's history. So why the hell would it be far fetched to think CNN isn't in bed with the DNC?
                          I'm not sure Clapper leaked the actual document to Tapper. He told him about some details in it. It was BuzzFeed that published the Steele Dossier, not Tapper. The article you posted yesterday got that detail wrong I believe.

Comment

• Rightwing media has been bitching for almost two weeks straight about this debate's format and that it's being hosted by CNN. Gotta set very low expectations for Mr. Trump.

And Trump is the one who agreed to all those conditions. Was he tricked? Deceived?

On a different note I'm still chuckling over how he promised to give any foreigner a green card if they graduate from a US college and how rapidly THAT got walked back.

He SAYS a lot. Does very little. I prefer the guy in a coma.

Comment

• Nothing too surprising in today's decisions except maybe the unusual 5-4 breakdown to overturn Purdue Pharm's bankruptcy plan. Alito's dissent in the abortion case seemed to be more critical of the three moderates than the liberals.

It's not important but I'd be curious to know if the current court writes more concurrences than in previous decades. That might be contributing to the delays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Rightwing media has been bitching for almost two weeks straight about this debate's format and that it's being hosted by CNN. Gotta set very low expectations for Mr. Trump.

And Trump is the one who agreed to all those conditions. Was he tricked? Deceived?

On a different note I'm still chuckling over how he promised to give any foreigner a green card if they graduate from a US college and how rapidly THAT got walked back.

He SAYS a lot. Does very little. I prefer the guy in a coma.
                                Would Crooked Joe ever agree to do a debate hosted by Fox in a red state? Guffaw. Nope. He only plays when he has all the cards. Typical POS democrat.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X