Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Whatever, man. I mean, if you wanna bring up inflationary policies and then not talk about them, cool. I probably haven't brought up election-denialiasm in years and if I did I'd certain expect to talk about all of it.

So -- yeah -- whatever. Dude. You pretty much suck these days. And pretty much irredeemably so.
    Oh I'd love to talk about Republican power plant policy, specifically the Ohio GOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Oh I'd love to talk about Republican power plant policy, specifically the Ohio GOP.
      I'd agree with you 100% re Ohio's power plant policy. And I'm 100% sure only have interest in discussing bad GOP issues on this or any other topic.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I also happen to vote for Ds for the General Assembly. Because single-party rule ain't great. And veto-proof single-party rule ain't great.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

You are not thinking this through. True, deporting illegals would lower the number of working people. But we have the vast "army of the unemployed" waiting on our welfare rolls. The Chairman paid folks $ 600 per week to NOT work, so a lot of them said OK, and have structured their lives to have welfare as their primary source of income. Trump needs to cut welfare, and everyone knows it.

And speaking of welfare, the federal bureaucracy could easily be cut 40% and working-class Americans would never notice. I feel for oil and gas workers whose jobs are being extinguished by executive action ("learn to code") because of a religious belief by the bureaucrats. The believers of such nonsense should be fired and told to learn to use a wrench. Have you ever met a government employee who does his job as well as an employee in the private sector doing the same job?

The base of the Dem party is those leeching off the working Americans. Cut government and cut welfare (including public sector jobs) and you would not have to worry about a few deported illegals. And you wouldn't have to worry about inflation or the deficit either.
          All we have to do is return the country to the laissez-faire days of McKInley, end the New Deal, make unionism illegal, and all social problems will vanish overnight. They had no social problems in the 1890's!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'd agree with you 100% re Ohio's power plant policy. And I'm 100% sure only have interest in discussing bad GOP issues on this or any other topic.
            I make fun of the Chairman being brain dead all the time, I'll have you know.

LET THE EAGLE SOAR!!!

Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

Comment

• He's lucky that's an eagle. A buzzard would probably assume he's already dead and would start ripping flesh off his backside.

Comment

• The Chairman only goes outside once Marine One has been started up for that very reason. Keeps them at a distance.

Comment

• This is probably the most honest review of the Trump Bible you’re gonna get, from a guy whose entire channel is about different Bible reviews. For the morbidly curious.

Comment

• NCAA settled. 2.8 billion in back damages. Players will be paid.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Above board.

Comment

• b_wiesner_04182023.pdf (leelanau.gov)

Incredible that you can watch a series of charges be brought against 1 person that have never been filed before against anyone else in 4 different locations for the leading candidate for president of the opposition party. but you don't believe the people that came up with these charges against trump would not do anything illegal to change election results. mail in and absentee ballots can be manipulated. 4 critical states paused counting in the middle of the night in 2020 and that surge from those counties that paused resulted in Bidens presidency. And like I told you 3.5 years ago you could have been rid of trump if you'd let the system operate trump would be gone in November but now your gonna be stuck with him til 2028 because your sides corruptness isnt gonna overpower the peoples voice this time around. ​
                        Last edited by crashcourse; May 24, 2024, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Jesus. You are a delusional fuck
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CG, wake the fuck up . Things aren't getting better and a lot of it is because of the way you think.You seem pretty smart but I honestly think you want to see the world burn. Trump is a dumbass but Biden and the shit they are doing is so much worse.You can't possibly believe things are better than 4 years ago.
                            I have a hard time because I honestly like you. So hard to believe we think so different.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                              CG, wake the fuck up . Things aren't getting better and a lot of it is because of the way you think.You seem pretty smart but I honestly think you want to see the world burn. Trump is a dumbass but Biden and the shit they are doing is so much worse.You can't possibly believe things are better than 4 years ago.
                              I have a hard time because I honestly like you. So hard to believe we think so different.
                              Trump will destroy our democracy. He is the biggest threat to our country in our lifetimes.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• TDS.

Comment

Working...
                                X