Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Good opinion piece in my BBC feed. Nothing will change. The military revolutionary guard shapes FP. Politically the Mullahs will make great fanfare and ceremony for Raisai to demonstrate unity. An election will be held in 50 days. Joe Iranian doesn't care. He's just worried about his next meal. Life in Iran is hard.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ring up the 'W' for Mossad.

Comment

• I think it was just a plain old accident. They were flying in the mountains in blizzard-like conditions with heavy fog.

Comment

• You might be right but, holy shit, is this convenient for Israel.

Comment

• The CPI is such bullshiit.

IMG_4142.jpg

Comment

• FWIW I did not raise my wing prices...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s because you bought the wings in February of 2007.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah. So?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good Fucking Lord...this makes the Ron Burgundy "Pause" look like nothing...

BIDEN CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN SENT BY OBAMA TO DETROIT TO FIX COVID WHEN HE WAS VP...

"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks. "And, what happened was Barack said to me: 'Go to Detroit – help fix it.'

WHAT THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCKS???

JFC. Defend that DSL.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Chairman sharp as ever.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Chairman sharp as ever.
                              Yep...the dementia ridden fucktard who can do or say anything and not be called on it...gotcha...

Trump is a sleazy fuck but The Chairman is an inept fucking tool. Take your pick.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                So if someone sold their stock in this company based on the above information, would that be considered political activism?

Comment

Working...
                                X