X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gadsden Condo Association President? Yes.

Aspire no higher.

Comment

• My choice for President:

stfu button.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL fervently defending biden and huis ukraine exploits

Hey do bidens israel exploits next ok!

far as trumps defense I dont think he really needs one

the crime is what again?

oh yeah he said legal expenses instead of campaign expenses

and if he would have said campaign expense instead of legal expense they still would have went after him

you dems weaponizing the DOJ waging your lawfare remind me of a clip

YARN | You arrogant ass, you've killed *us*! | The Hunt for Red October (1990) | Video clips by quotes | 1552d64d | 紗 (getyarn.io)

enjoy Nov 5 2024​

Comment

• you tell em ee cummings!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Gadsden Condo Association President? Yes.

Aspire no higher.
              Young DSL, I will have you know I served two terms, TWO, on the Podunk Falls* city council. I could have easily been mayor. I didn’t because it was a thankless, low paying second job where every merchant, redneck, farmer, elderly person, and soccer mom could call me and ask (DEMAND!) things like speed bumps being installed (or speed bumps being removed), for a special trash pick up (because they forgot to set their cans out), firing the HS football coach, and complaining that Fireman Rusty was rude when meemaw called the fire department to get her cat out of a storm drain.

*Not the real name, but you get the idea
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just stopped in to wish the late, great Hannibal Lecter a happy Mother's Day.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If there's any good news in these polls for Dems, it's that Biden isn't dragging down the Senate candidates (or at least not yet)

Battleground Polling Shows Ticket- Splitting Pattern - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        If there's any good news in these polls for Dems, it's that Biden isn't dragging down the Senate candidates (or at least not yet)

Battleground Polling Shows Ticket- Splitting Pattern - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
                        I saw those -- good lord is that god-awful for The Chairman.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Does it make me a bad person if I laughed at this?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The daily Losers Club meeting outside Trump’s trial is getting hilarious. They even try to imitate his wardrobe!

Comment

• They told Men's Wearhouse they were going to a wedding and got 25% off.

Comment

• It is a sham and a scam. Bad suits though.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X