Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To review:
    • U.S Congress overwhelmingly votes to provide aid to Israel in their fight for survival against a terrorist organization and their puppeteer, Iran.
    • There are 4 battalions of Hamas fighters in Rafah. Israel announces plans to conduct operations in Rafah to further erode Hamas' capabilities.
    • The D party loses their shit over Israel trying to defeat an enemy that wants to eradicate them from the earth.
    • Kneeling before the whiny mob, Joe Biden halts munition shipments to Israel because it's an election year and he wants to keep them in the fold
    Joe Biden just defied Congress - and the will of the American people - to placate the radical base of the Democratic Party because of electoral politics. Donald Trump was impeached for merely suggesting on a phone call about delaying aid to Ukraine until they do something about their corruption. The aid was ultimately sent anyway. There was a whole thing in the news about it a few years ago.

Absolute. Fucking. Joke. And I don't even like Trump or the Trumpanzees in Congress.

Comment

• THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!11111111
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump's lawyer trying to get Stormy Daniels to say that Trump is a really good golfer was a classic bit of lawyering. Real Clarence Darrow stuff.

Comment

• QUID PRO JOE!!!!!!111111
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Quid Pro Quo? Is Joe trying to force Netanyahu to give him manufactured dirt on Trump?

Comment

• quid pro joe would never do that

Last edited by crashcourse; May 9, 2024, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Joe Biden dictated not only the foreign policy of the Obama Administration, he controlled the foreign policy of the UK and EU too. JFC can you please, PLEASE stop pushing the total horsehit that the only person in the world that wanted that prosecutor shitcanned was Joe Fucking Biden and he did it only to protect his loser failson?

Joe Biden: most powerful politician the western world has ever seen. Also has a 75 IQ and that's only on the good days.

But then I'm talking to the guy that thinks Deep State election plotter congratulate each other on their crimes via email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Trump's lawyer trying to get Stormy Daniels to say that Trump is a really good golfer was a classic bit of lawyering. Real Clarence Darrow stuff.
                  Well he DID get a hole-in-one with her.

Comment

• Crash's credible source for all the "Viktor Shokin was the last honest man in Ukraine! That's why Joe Biden needed him GONE!" bullshit

rudy-giuliani.jpg

Rudy-Giuliani-in-Borat-2.jpg?fit=1200%2C815.jpg

G4TIL5A575BA3AXZZRZL4QKUQ4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      They still have not announced the second charge that the entire case was built on. How the fuck is this even possible?
                      It remains an appalling case. Along with the "consumer" "fraud" fine. NY and the Ds are appalling.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can’t stand RFK Jr and would honestly vote Trump before him, but this is a bunch of malarkey. RFK has been an outspoken anti-vaxxer (all of them!) for decades. Between the two of them, RFK is the sincere one on this topic. That they’re putting out videos like this suggests they have genuine worries about RFK eroding President Warp Speed’s support.

Comment

• Are you OK crashcourse?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Probably a small wound.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Quid Pro Quo? Is Joe trying to force Netanyahu to give him manufactured dirt on Trump?
                                Yes The Chairmen is virtuous for withholding Congress appropriated military assistance to Israel so Quid Pro Joe can secure votes in Michigan. Glad you acknowledge that DSL...I'm sure the impeachment is imminent...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X