No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame that OJ died before he could bring The Real Killers to justice.

Comment

• Norm McDonald would be having a day today

Comment

• Hopefully Satan is shoving a pineapple up OJ's arse already...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Kinda like The Chairman being a segregationist before he became a race baiter?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OJ had some chutzpah. To sign off on a book with the title, “If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer​,” is pretty brazen.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I guess the first book title "The Glove Actually Did Fit" was rejected by the publishers...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                TBF the inflation that we are experiencing now is largely Covid policy related. You're paying your stealth Covid taxes every time that you buy food at the grocery store.

Also -- I don't know if it has always been this way, but the CPI seems like a joke to me now as the numbers that have been in there for food and housing are absurdly low.

Comment

• Covid policies and energy policies are the primary drivers of the inflation.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In other words...it's Trump & Putin's fault.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Covid policies and energy policies are the primary drivers of the inflation.
                      Correct.

Covid policy was terrible, but don't discount the economic effects of burning a large portion of our soy and corn yield as substitutes for petroleum these days.

Comment

• Between the start of 2022 and June 2022 WTI Crude prices nearly doubled. There was a major international war started during that period and a sanctions regime implemented by the entire West against that nice man over in Russia.

Has hurt consumers but damn, it's been great for my industry!!!!

Comment

• fuckin' Putin
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Need I say it again. Whatever terrorist state or organization is calling the shots in the now nearly a century old Palestinian cause for statehood isn't going to negotiate their endgame of eliminating the state of Israel and kicking the US out of the ME entirely. The sooner western democracies collectively buy into this, facing down the Axis of Resistance with the necessary force, this kind of BS will persist. He's getting his political ass kicked but Bebe understands the threat and is facing it down with force.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X