No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and just like that the board went silent for 20 plus hours --in honor of the Wizards request

Comment

• I have incredible powers.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• appears your powers have eclipsed any response

Comment

• I see what you did there...............

The board has burned out on political discussion and it's obvious why. This presidential elections cycle is boring. As we head into November there's little to no excitement involving the election to the US presidency of the two most unqualified and awful candidates in American history ..... by a long shot. American citizens are fucked either way.

The DJT legal saga is also boring. The news alternates between he's going to court or he's filed motions to delay his final accountability.

The ME did get somewhat exciting when Israel made grease spots out of two Iranian generals but so far nothing has come of that and nothing may come with all sides having no appetite for a wider war in the ME.

Ukraine is the same old shit: Zelenski saying he needs more weapons counter-posed with the reality of political infighting over US funding and elsewhere problems with getting the right weapons to the battlefield when they are relevant and needed. Russia is having it's way by laying siege to large Ukrainian cities in Ukraine and making them unlivable. Meanwhile the Kremlin says we'll worry about rebuilding Ukraine once Zelenski is forced from the scene and we move in more permanently.

..... and that's the boring news in a nutshell.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Alabama losing in the semis is getting old too.

AA:

hello
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A3206018-092F-430C-9780-9B63096ECD66.jpgBut not TOO old.

Comment

• Prickery at it's finest.

I like it.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An unexpected ass-jacking of the Tide. M was ready. Alabama wasn't. The Nick had some choice words for how his team played in his last CFB game.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He was befuddled by our huddling.

Comment

• He was in awe of your amazing NIL program...and your cheating techniques.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Then he has a low bar!

Comment

• AA will be most displeased with this discourse.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm bummed that he wasn't active on the forum for the CFP. I respect the hell out of Bama and would have been interested in his views.

Comment

• Same here...but apparently I pissed him off. I'm shocked that I actually pissed someone off.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X