No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna need a fresh round of NFT card thingies.

Comment

• Now might be a good time for him to actually drink some of his own vodka.

Comment

• On another note: thank god it's finally primary day. I've been getting 1-2 book-length texts a day from politicians of both parties, mostly about races I can't even vote in.

Comment

• The NY stuff -- not the defamation case -- the NY State stuff truly is banana republic shit.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Could be a temporary-only victory for Texas. ACB and Kav seemed to join the conservative majority mainly because of procedural reasons (they want the Appeals Court to rule before they do anything).

Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• hopefully trump will win 454 million from abc news

anybody but uconn for ncaa champ

miss the goatpen bracket contests

who was the guy who set that up --he had the assault weapon user pic of himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                That’s a beautiful story, Crash.
                well this seemed like a hookers and toasters crowd

Comment

• You got that right! I was laughing my ass off picturing it in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Now might be a good time for him to actually drink some of his own vodka.
                    Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment?
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      hopefully trump will win 454 million from abc news
                      It's another expensive harassment lawsuit that he won't win. Undoubtedly paid for with donor money that would go a lot farther given to other candidates.

Comment

• MAGA gets its wish with Bernie Moreno. But he's also the guy Dems wanted Brown to run against.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Could be a temporary-only victory for Texas. ACB and Kav seemed to join the conservative majority mainly because of procedural reasons (they want the Appeals Court to rule before they do anything).

Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law (nbcnews.com)
                          Late last night the 5th circuit took the hint from ACB and Kav and put SB4 (Texas Immigration Law) back on hold again. Emergency hearing on it today. Amazing how fast they can move when the Supreme Court subtly lights a fire under their butts.

Comment

• Fox and even NewsMax are rapidly losing interest in the impeachment sideshow

Comment

• The Texas law re immigration should be pretty clearly Constitutional, IMO. ACB and Kav did not like the administrative stay posture in the 5thC. They want a real ruling.

As to the social media stuff, there were two cases. The first re The Chairman's efforts to control social media platforms re Covid is probably 50/50 -- I tend to think you don't quite have the government involvement you need. The second case re the State of New York's explicit threats to Lloyds to cut off the NRA or else is going to be government action and NY is going to get hammered.

Again, New York is a fucking banana republic. I mean that fully and can defend that fully.
                              Last edited by iam416; March 20, 2024, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• In any event, under The Chairman's Open Borders Policy, it's clear he wants no one to be able to enforce immigration laws anywhere. It's fundamental Prog policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X