No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, The Chairman apologizes for referring to Laken Riley's murderer as an "illegal alien."

Meanwhile, in actual policy, The Chairman's SEC will require companies to disclose "climate risks" on SEC filing documents. Because, as we know, the SEC is an environmental group. And, of course, if you misreport there are penalties -- I believe DJT is currently set to pay $370M for doing something virtually everyone does -- so much so that that Governor Hochul had to step in to tell business, "don't worry, this is just a one-off."

And now the Progs will use the SEC (and FDA) to enforce climate policies they can't legislate and, of course, when the companies increase prices due to increased administrative costs it will be GREEDY BIG BUSINESS.

The climate cudgel is 100% real and might be enough to get me to vote against The Chairman and the Progs. They are absolutely hellbent on destroying this country because, well, they hate it.

But, yeah, tiktok
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Along the lines of the TikTok nonsense in terms of being instructive with almost zero actual importance, RuPaul -- beloved Prog and all -- opened a bookstore that promised to never ban books and sell all titles. Something along the lines of we can only combat hate if we learn about it or something. That lasted about 7 minutes. They have now banned numerous titles in response to Prog caterwalling that, of course, the targeted books are violence against them.

Virtually zero actual importance, but just another instructive example of the censorship and control the Progs want.

Comment

• The TikTok nonsense (50 year old man increasingly out of touch with "da youth" feels TikTok is frivolous, go figure) is instructive as it shows us that conservatives are lying corrupt goons who can be bought by the Chinese Communist Party if the price is right.

Highly instructive indeed.

Want to resist Communist China? If you vote Trump you've chosen to wave the smallest lil' white flag ever. Consider this knowledge a gift from a wise liberal.

Good morning

Comment

• Trade-offs will be made.

Comment

• Oh, well yeah. A large part of your soul in exchange for Season 2.

Comment

• For me it's really just get the border under control and stop the green nonsense. That'll be good enough for me.

Comment

• Yeah, it's gonna be an awful next four years regardless. I'd prefer that long-term destructive policies aren't a part of it.

Comment

• I'm just pressing the "Not progressive lunacy" button and checking out for 4 years.

Comment

• I'm not completely checking out. I'm actively rooting for death.

Comment

• Trump’s thoughts on entitlement reform from this morning.

Comment

• As everyone moans over our choices this Fall, remind yourself daily that neither Trump nor Biden would be running if just ten more Republican Senators had shown some fucking backbone in February of 2021.

Comment

• Boy it takes a lot of cajones to blame The Chairman's run on Rs.

Comment

• No, The Chairman would still be running the DSL being the partisan hack that he is would be lambasting whatever R is running against him and eagerly awaiting his opportunity to vote for The Chairman a 2nd time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Boy it takes a lot of cajones to blame The Chairman's run on Rs.
                              He wouldn't be running for reelection if DeSantis were the clear frontrunner and presumptive nominee.

I know it's fashionable though, for the cons here to blame Trump's existence on liberals/progs. Cons take no responsibility for him. You're voting for him but it's not your fault! Not your choice! I get it.

Comment

• Yes, he would be running. Regardless. He's a narcissistic piece of shit and Harris is an absolute disaster. He 100% was running in 2024 no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X